- Saratoga hatchery helps restore endangered Wyoming toad Updated: Jul-30-15 7:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The secret to feeding a young Wyoming toad is to use a spice bottle.
- Yosemite restores yellow-legged frog to alpine lakes Updated: Jul-10-15 10:14 am
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, California - Yosemite National Park is restoring the federally endangered Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog to alpine lakes within the park.
- Bullfrogs threatening native Northwest species Updated: Jul-07-15 5:19 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - State biologists are trying to handle an aggressive northward expansion of American bullfrogs that are multiplying rapidly and posing a threat to fellow amphibians.
- Is it endangered? More study for alligator snapping turtles Updated: Jul-01-15 6:13 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Federal protection may be needed for three amphibian species and seven reptiles, including the hard-biting, spiky-shelled alligator snapping turtle, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says.
- Feds to review Arizona toad for endangered species listing Updated: Jul-01-15 8:41 am
PHOENIX - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service plans to review a toad that lives in Arizona for inclusion on the federal endangered species list.