- Jericho police chief says officer's ticket was payback Updated: May-23-16 4:50 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police is investigating a situation in which a Highway Patrol corporal is accused of writing a traffic ticket to spite a Crittenden County police department.
- Panthers' Thompson cited in accident that injured ex-Duke QB Updated: May-23-16 4:11 pm
WEDDINGTON, North Carolina - Carolina Panthers linebacker Shaq Thompson was cited for a head-on accident that injured former Duke quarterback Anthony Boone over the weekend, a North Carolina Highway Patrol trooper said Monday.
- Woman with dozens of cats cited for similar incident in 2011 Updated: May-21-16 10:53 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Court records show that a Lincoln woman who had nearly four dozen cats taken from her home earlier this week had been cited five years ago for keeping dozens of animals.
- Mother charged in crash that killed girls previously cited Updated: May-19-16 10:25 am
NEILLSVILLE, Wisconsin - Court records show a Neillsville mother driving the minivan that crashed and killed her two young daughters had previously been cited for failing to buckle the children in car seats.
- Officer cited for on-duty crash during stolen car pursuit Updated: May-19-16 1:34 am
OCOEE, Florida - A central Florida police officer has been ticketed for an on-duty crash that left him and another driver seriously injured.
- Charge dismissed against New Jersey man who flew Trump flags Updated: May-18-16 1:33 pm
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - A judge on Wednesday dismissed charges against a New Jersey man who faced a fine for flying flags supporting Donald Trump.
- Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson, teammate arrested Updated: May-17-16 6:21 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson and reserve defensive back Laurence "Hootie" Jones have been released from jail after their arrest on drug and weapons charges.
- West Virginia officer faces bribery count after traffic stop Updated: May-16-16 2:38 pm
FARMINGTON, West Virginia - A West Virginia police officer has been charged with bribery after allegedly having sex with a woman seeking to avoid a traffic citation.
- More Massachusetts drivers cited for texting while driving Updated: May-16-16 9:13 am
BOSTON - State data show that the number of people getting ticketed by police for texting while driving in Massachusetts has steadily increased since it became illegal six years ago.
- The Latest: 52 activists cited for trespassing Washington Updated: May-15-16 1:16 pm
SEATTLE - The Latest on oil protests (all times local):
- Man cited for crab trap theft in Plaquemines Parish Updated: May-13-16 12:32 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A Slidell man has been cited after authorities say he stole from crab traps in Plaquemines Parish.
- Missouri Senate passes bill to lower traffic violation fines Updated: May-06-16 3:41 pm
JEFFERSON, Missouri - A Missouri bill that lowers fees for minor traffic and ordinance violations has advanced from the state Senate.
- Black bear killed in eastern Missouri; citation issued Updated: May-06-16 2:33 pm
HILLSBORO, Missouri - A citation has been issued for a suspect who shot and skinned a black bear in eastern Missouri.
- Woman accused of killing Gila monster pleads not guilty Updated: May-05-16 7:34 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An Arizona woman accused of killing a federally protected Gila monster and bragging about it online has pleaded not guilty.
- Boise police to crack down on loud downtown motorists Updated: May-05-16 5:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise say they'll be issuing citations for loud noise violations by drivers in the downtown area.
- Elevator company contesting federal citation in worker death Updated: May-04-16 6:01 am
ONONDAGA, New York - Federal regulators have cited an elevator company after a worker died last year when he became pinned by an elevator at a central New York nursing home.
- Utah to temporarily stop enforcing law in 'Deadpool' case Updated: May-03-16 5:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah cinema in trouble with state regulators for serving alcohol during a showing of superhero film "Deadpool" will not get slapped with future citations under an obscenity law mostly regulating strip clubs, as long as the theater's lawsuit plays out in court.
- DA: Officer will be cited in cat shooting; no other charges Updated: May-02-16 12:49 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania prosecutor says a police officer who shot and killed a cat will be cited for cruelty to animals but won't face other charges.
- Stop signs where Utah city manager was ticketed removed Updated: Apr-30-16 5:48 pm
ROOSEVELT, Utah - The city manager of Roosevelt is under fire after a pair of stop signs was removed from an intersection where he was cited.
- Henderson police spot distracted drivers during 3-week blitz Updated: Apr-28-16 6:03 am
HENDERSON, Nevada - Henderson police say officers looking for distracted drivers during a three-week enforcement blitz ticketed 75 motorists for infractions like texting, checking emails, accessing the Internet or talking on cellphones.
- Nearly 1K texting citations issued in Minnesota enforcement Updated: Apr-27-16 3:32 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Authorities say a weeklong crackdown on distracted driving in Minnesota found too many drivers are taking their eyes off the road.
- More blacks than whites got tickets while bicycling in Tampa Updated: Apr-26-16 3:27 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Black bicyclists in Tampa were more likely than whites to be stopped and ticketed by police, the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday, adding that the citations didn't reduce crime in the city.
- DOJ releases bike citation racial disparity report in Tampa Updated: Apr-26-16 4:11 am
TAMPA, Florida - The U.S. Justice Department will release its report on apparent racial disparities in the Tampa Police Department's issuance of bicycle citations.