- Gov. Bentley no-show at state auditor summons Updated: May-02-16 4:20 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - If Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler had his druthers on Monday morning, he would have interviewed an empty chair.
- DA: Officer will be cited in cat shooting; no other charges Updated: May-02-16 12:49 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania prosecutor says a police officer who shot and killed a cat will be cited for cruelty to animals but won't face other charges.
- Stop signs where Utah city manager was ticketed removed Updated: Apr-30-16 5:48 pm
ROOSEVELT, Utah - The city manager of Roosevelt is under fire after a pair of stop signs was removed from an intersection where he was cited.
- Henderson police spot distracted drivers during 3-week blitz Updated: Apr-28-16 6:03 am
HENDERSON, Nevada - Henderson police say officers looking for distracted drivers during a three-week enforcement blitz ticketed 75 motorists for infractions like texting, checking emails, accessing the Internet or talking on cellphones.
- Nearly 1K texting citations issued in Minnesota enforcement Updated: Apr-27-16 3:32 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Authorities say a weeklong crackdown on distracted driving in Minnesota found too many drivers are taking their eyes off the road.
- More blacks than whites got tickets while bicycling in Tampa Updated: Apr-26-16 3:27 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Black bicyclists in Tampa were more likely than whites to be stopped and ticketed by police, the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday, adding that the citations didn't reduce crime in the city.
- DOJ releases bike citation racial disparity report in Tampa Updated: Apr-26-16 4:11 am
TAMPA, Florida - The U.S. Justice Department will release its report on apparent racial disparities in the Tampa Police Department's issuance of bicycle citations.
- Sports cars clocked at over 110 mph in western Twin Cities Updated: Apr-24-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say the drivers of a dozen high-end sports cars were cited for reckless driving after being clocked at more than 110 mph in the western Twin Cities.
- Miami suspends RB Mark Walton after DUI arrest Updated: Apr-23-16 10:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami running back Mark Walton was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license, leading the Hurricanes to suspend him from the team indefinitely.
- Woman stopped after trying to carry loaded gun on plane Updated: Apr-22-16 5:11 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - A woman has been cited after officials say she tried to bring a loaded gun on a plane at the Norfolk International Airport.
- ACLU defends New Jersey man ticketed for Donald Trump flags Updated: Apr-21-16 10:40 am
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - New Jersey's American Civil Liberties Union is defending a man who is facing a fine for flying flags supporting Donald Trump.
- The Latest: Hundreds in South Carolina meeting on race issue Updated: Apr-18-16 7:30 pm
NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The Latest on a South Carolina meeting on racial issues a year after a former white police officer was charged in the shooting death of a black man fleeing a traffic stop. (all times local):
- North Dakota law enforcement cracks down on impaired driving Updated: Apr-15-16 7:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Law enforcement agencies in North Dakota made hundreds of extra traffic stops in March during a monthlong campaign aimed at impaired driving.
- Family's pot-bellied pig at center of zoning battle Updated: Apr-15-16 3:35 am
SHAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania family who was cited for having a pot-bellied pig is getting to keep the animal - for now.
- Kansas City police warn of speeding ticket scam Updated: Apr-14-16 2:38 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police are warning people to ignore emails that claim the motorists were ticketed after being caught speeding by a red light camera.
- Cranston acknowledges panhandling ban is unconstitutional Updated: Apr-14-16 2:25 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The city of Cranston acknowledged that an ordinance that banned panhandling was unconstitutional, and it agreed to stop enforcing it as part of a settlement in a lawsuit brought last year by the Rhode Island chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Nearly 1,600 cited during 'click it or ticket' campaign Updated: Apr-13-16 11:28 pm
DENVER - State transportation officials say nearly 1,600 citations were issued during Colorado's "click it or ticket" campaign.
- Teen faces charges after weekend fatal accident Updated: Apr-13-16 4:51 pm
WEYMOUTH, Massachusetts - A 16-year-old Massachusetts teen is facing charges after crashing an SUV, killing one passenger and injuring two others.
- Authorities: Man cited after clocked driving 171 mph Updated: Apr-13-16 2:29 am
DULUTH, Minnesota - Authorities say a driver was cited after he was clocked driving 171 mph in northern Minnesota.
- 4 cited while protesting sit-lie ban in Colorado Springs Updated: Apr-10-16 2:24 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Four protesters will have to appear in Colorado Springs Municipal Court for violating the city's new sit-lie ban.
- New Jersey man ticketed for flying Donald Trump flags Updated: Apr-08-16 12:30 pm
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - A New Jersey man is facing a fine for flying flags supporting Donald Trump.
- 1 hurt when school bus, car crash in Delaware Updated: Apr-07-16 8:05 pm
BLADES, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman was hurt when the SUV she was driving was hit by a school bus in Blades.
- Pakistani militants' charity runs Islamic court in Lahore Updated: Apr-07-16 1:28 pm
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani authorities opened a probe Thursday into reports that a charity run by the militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba has established an Islamic court, separate from the regular judiciary in the eastern city of Lahore.
- Driver hurt, cited after car collides with light rail train Updated: Apr-06-16 1:31 pm
BELLEVILLE, New Jersey - Authorities say the driver of a car that collided with a light rail train has been cited for disregarding a traffic control signal.
- Ticket scalping starts in Brazil - even without the tickets Updated: Apr-05-16 4:11 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Some people in Brazil are trying to scalp tickets for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics - even before the tickets are issued.