- NY state police issued 4,686 tickets on Super Bowl weekend Updated: Feb-13-16 9:00 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's STOP-DWI initiative on Super Bowl weekend kept state troopers busy.
- Man cited for having concealed weapon on WWU campus Updated: Feb-12-16 7:18 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A visitor to Western Washington University was escorted off campus Friday and cited by police for having a concealed weapon at the school. No one is allowed to carry a gun at Western except for police officers.
- Hospital where woman in custody died cited for deficiencies Updated: Feb-12-16 6:24 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The hospital where a black woman died after she was forcibly removed from the emergency room by a white police officer was cited for 10 "deficiencies," including failing to properly examine the woman when she complained of difficulty breathing, state health officials said.
- Police: School bus driver allegedly fell asleep before crash Updated: Feb-10-16 7:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police say a school bus driver apparently fell asleep before crashing into three parked cars and nearly striking a building.
- Tribes issue $5,000 fine for owl killing Updated: Feb-10-16 7:22 pm
BREWSTER, Washington - The Colville Confederated Tribes have issued a $5,000 citation for the killing a rare hawk owl.
- Davenport doctor fined for authorizing online prescriptions Updated: Feb-10-16 5:44 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - An eastern Iowa doctor accused of prescribing medication to strangers online has agreed to pay a $10,000 fine.
- 2 SUU student athletes cited after drug raid Updated: Feb-10-16 12:04 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Two Southern Utah University basketball players have been cited for drugs after Cedar City Police raided a student housing apartment.
- Officers issue 764 citations for belt, restraint violations Updated: Feb-09-16 2:15 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Department of Transportation says law enforcement officers in the state issued 764 citations for seat belt and child restraint violations in January.
- Police: No tickets issued after vehicles break through ice Updated: Feb-08-16 5:16 pm
LAKE GENEVA, Wisconsin - Lake Geneva police say no one was cited after 15 cars and trucks broke through the ice during the city's Winterfest over the weekend.
- Tractor trailer driver charged in Md. crash that killed 5 Updated: Feb-04-16 2:20 pm
WYE MILLS, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a driver whose tractor trailer crashed with a car in Queen Anne's County, killing five people in the car, has been cited for 11 traffic violations.
- Police: Fairview officer cited in prostitution investigation Updated: Feb-04-16 7:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a newly promoted detective has been arrested after responding to a prostitution ad.
- Ohio court approves class action in speed camera case Updated: Feb-01-16 3:35 pm
CINCINNATI - A state appeals court approved class action status on Monday for thousands of motorists fined for speeding in a southwest Ohio village with citations issued from automatic camera enforcement.
- Cleveland firing 6 officers involved in 137-shot barrage Updated: Jan-26-16 8:39 pm
Cleveland officials said Tuesday they're firing six police officers involved in a 137-shot barrage that killed two unarmed black people after a high-speed chase.
- The Latest: Acquitted Cleveland cop 1 of 6 fired, union says Updated: Jan-26-16 4:26 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the discipline for Cleveland police involved in a 137-shot barrage that killed two unarmed people (all times local):
- Appeals court upholds university library pornography citation Updated: Jan-26-16 11:17 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - An Eau Claire man didn't have a constitutional right to view pornography on a university library computer, a state appeals court ruled Tuesday.
- Man cited for nearly hitting Havasu police officers with car Updated: Jan-24-16 5:10 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - A Lake Havasu City worker has been cited after he nearly struck three police officers during the city's annual balloon festival.
- Vermont state police clock Massachusetts man driving 102 mph Updated: Jan-24-16 11:53 am
GUILFORD, Vermont - Vermont state police say they clocked and issued a citation to a Massachusetts man driving 102 mph on Interstate 91 in Guilford.
- Arkansas State Police trooper accused of striking youth Updated: Jan-23-16 11:29 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a trooper accused of striking a minor has been cited for third-degree assault.
- Man cited for panhandling in Fresno for 70th time in year Updated: Jan-19-16 8:37 am
FRESNO, California - A man who police say was walking into traffic in Fresno to ask people for money has racked up his 70th citation for aggressive panhandling in the past year.