- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Portland opens conference final with 3-1 win over FC Dallas Updated: Nov-22-15 11:40 pm
- Columbus, Portland win first legs in MLS playoffs Updated: Nov-22-15 10:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus' Justin Meram scored after just nine seconds and the Crew went on to beat the New York Red Bulls 2-0 on Sunday in the first leg of the Major League Soccer Eastern Conference finals.
- Meram, Kamara score, Crew beat Red Bulls 2-0 in 1st leg Updated: Nov-22-15 7:44 pm
- Portland advances to West finals with 2-0 win over Vancouver Updated: Nov-09-15 1:37 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Inches away from getting eliminated in the knockout round of the MLS Cup playoffs, the Portland Timbers are bound for the Western Conference finals for the second time in franchise history.
- FC Dallas wins PK shootout, advances to conference finals Updated: Nov-09-15 12:47 am
FRISCO, Texas - Walker Zimmerman forced extra time with a 91st-minute goal and scored the clinching penalty kick to help top-seeded FC Dallas reach the MLS Cup Western Conference finals on Sunday night advancing past the Seattle Sounders in their two-game series.
- Red Bulls advance to MLS Cup Eastern finals Updated: Nov-08-15 8:34 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Even without Bradley Wright-Phillips' goal 2 minutes into injury time, the New York Red Bulls would have advanced to the MLS Cup Eastern Conference finals.
- Kamara, Crew advance to MLS Cup Eastern finals Updated: Nov-08-15 8:30 pm
- Timbers and Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in MLS playoff match Updated: Nov-01-15 8:57 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland goalkeeper Jake Gleeson, who hadn't played in a Major League Soccer game since 2011, got the heads up Sunday morning that he was starting for the Timbers that afternoon in the first leg of the Western Conference semifinal against Vancouver.
- Portland beats Kansas City on penalties to advance Updated: Oct-30-15 2:51 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Goalkeeper Adam Kwarasey kept the Portland Timbers alive in the playoffs with both a shot and a save.
- Portland, Montreal advance to last 8 in MLS playoffs Updated: Oct-30-15 2:40 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland advanced to the last eight of the MLS Cup playoffs by beating Sporting Kansas City 7-6 in a penalty shootout after a tense 2-2 draw on Thursday.
- Montreal Impact beats Toronto FC 3-0 to advance in playoffs Updated: Oct-29-15 9:14 pm
- Sounders end Galaxy's season with 3-2 win in MLS playoffs Updated: Oct-29-15 1:36 am
SEATTLE - After they stopped celebrating, the Seattle Sounder admitted this victory meant a little more.
- Rolfe scores in 83rd minute; United beats Revolution 2-1 Updated: Oct-28-15 9:54 pm