- Police: Doctor hacked to death, friend wounded in Bangladesh Updated: May-21-16 2:53 am
DHAKA, Bangladesh - A doctor was hacked to death and his friend critically wounded by men wielding machetes in western Bangladesh, police said, in the latest attack on the country's atheist bloggers, minorities and others who promote liberal views.
- Court asked to bring Ten Commandments suit back to trial Updated: May-20-16 12:06 pm
PITTSBURGH - A Pennsylvania student's mother and atheists' group who sued a school district over a Ten Commandments display are asking a federal appeals court to send the 2012 lawsuit back for trial.
- Atheist group's anti-Ark Encounter billboard rejected Updated: May-11-16 6:54 am
WILLIAMSTOWN, Kentucky - Two billboard companies have refused to display an advertisement by an atheist group to protest the Ark Encounter amusement park in Kentucky.
- Atheist group sues Bradley County sheriff over Facebook post Updated: May-09-16 4:01 pm
CLEVLAND, Tennessee - An atheist group and an anonymous Bradley County woman are suing Sheriff Eric Watson over posts on the sheriff's office Facebook page.
- Congress sued for barring atheist from delivering invocation Updated: May-05-16 6:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin group that advocates for the separation of church and state sued Congress on Thursday after its co-president was barred from giving an opening invocation before the U.S. House.