- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas Updated: Feb-09-16 4:08 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Texas isn't celebrating its close call at No. 3 Oklahoma.
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas Updated: Feb-09-16 4:07 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield had done just about everything this season. He did the ultimate Monday night.
- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:04 am
PHOENIX - Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- Florida A&M escapes with 96-95 win over Delaware St. in 2OT Updated: Feb-09-16 12:51 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Malcolm Bernard scored 27 and grabbed a career-best 14 rebounds, while freshman Justin Ravenal hit six 3-pointers and finished with 20 points - both season highs - to help Florida A&M snap a three-game skid and beat Delaware State 96-95 in double overtime Monday night.
- Lillard has 33 to lead Blazers past Grizzlies 112-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 12:45 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - C.J. McCollum struggled with his shooting until overtime when a trio of field goals provided Portland with a winning boost.
- Wilson, Brown pace Alcorn St. to 66-63 win at Grambling St. Updated: Feb-09-16 12:16 am
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Octavious Brown scored 15 points and made four free throws down the stretch as Alcorn State shot 57 percent from the field after halftime and held off Grambling State 66-63 on Monday night.
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson Updated: Feb-09-16 12:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was glad Zach Auguste got mad after spending much of the first half on the bench in foul trouble in the Fighting Irish's 89-83 win over Clemson on Monday night.
- Franklin, Jackson St. rally for 81-80 win over Southern Updated: Feb-09-16 12:12 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Chace Franklin scored 20 - including the winning 3-pointer with three seconds left - while Paris Collins and Raeford Worsham each had double-doubles to help Jackson State rally from a 16-point halftime deficit to beat Southern 81-80 Monday night.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff claws back; beats Alabama St 75-70 in OT Updated: Feb-09-16 12:06 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Trent Whiting scored 18 points and Arkansas-Pine Bluff clawed back in the second half to beat Alabama State 75-70 in overtime on Monday night.
- Cooks, Hampton beat Howard 68-65 for 1st place tie in MEAC Updated: Feb-09-16 12:03 am
WASHINGTON - Reginald Johnson Jr. had 22 points and nine rebounds, Lawrence Cooks hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 43 seconds left and Hampton beat Howard 68-65 Monday night for the Pirates 12th straight win in the series.
- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Vucevic leads Magic comeback for 117-110 OT win over Hawks Updated: Feb-08-16 11:51 pm
ATLANTA - A big comeback gave the Orlando Magic their second win over the Hawks in two days and renewed belief they can stage a similar rally in their season.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Houston Baptist 83-76 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:39 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Rashawn Thomas scored a career-high 34 points with 12 rebounds, three steals and four blocked shots to help Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Houston Baptist 83-76 Monday night.
- Romain helps MVSU get past Alabama A&M 66-64 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:28 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Marcus Romain scored 25 points, none bigger than his pair of free throws with seven seconds left, and MVSU edged Alabama A&M 66-64 on Monday night.
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:27 pm
WASHINGTON - D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera scored 24 points, moving into sixth place on Georgetown's all-time scoring list, and the Hoyas crushed St. John's 92-67 on Monday night.
- Johnson hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Nets beat Nuggets 105-104 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson has been known as a clutch player during his tenure with the Brooklyn Nets and he came through again Monday night.
- Raptors beat Pistons 103-89, have won 14 of 15 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:11 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond's shot from about 80 feet dropped straight through the net to end the third quarter, Toronto's lead was down to five points, and it looked like this game against the Detroit Pistons might come down to the wire.
- James, Irving lead Cavaliers past Kings 120-100 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:09 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James came close to his 40th career triple-double several times this season.
- New Mexico State rolls over NAIA Northern New Mexico 85-54 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:03 pm
RIO RANCHO, New Mexico - Tanveer Bhullar scored 14 points with six rebounds and New Mexico State rolled over NAIA member Northern New Mexico 85-54 on Monday night.
- Savannah State rallies in overtime, defeats Coppin St. 72-63 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:02 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Brian Pearson and Lenjo Kilo scored the first four points in overtime and never gave up the lead as Savannah State held off Coppin State 72-63 Monday night.
- South Carolina State beats Morgan State 82-78 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:53 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored 22, Gabe McCray had 17 points with eight rebounds and South Carolina State beat Morgan State 82-78 Monday night.
- George's big finish leads Pacers past Lakers 89-87 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kobe Bryant gave Indiana Pacers fans one last thrill Monday night.
- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Abilene Christian holds off Lamar 71-67 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:38 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - Jaylen Franklin scored 18 points and Abilene Christian held off Lamar 71-67 Monday night.
- Parrish, TCU top Oklahoma St 63-56, snap 7-game Big 12 skid Updated: Feb-08-16 10:36 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brandon Parrish wasn't discouraged by another poor percentage at halftime for the worst-shooting team in the Big 12.