- Luke Bryan, Paisley, Bentley headline 1st NYC country fest Updated: Jun-28-15 11:18 am
NEW YORK - The Big Apple has a country music radio station, and country music stars of all sizes regularly perform and sell out New York City: Shania Twain is headlining Madison Square Garden this week.
- Brewers' Bob Uecker to return to booth after concussion Updated: Jun-23-15 5:21 pm
MILWAUKEE - Bob Uecker is returning to the Milwaukee Brewers broadcast booth a week after getting hit in the head by a ball during batting practice.
- Alan Almond, longtime radio host of 'Pillow Talk,' dies Updated: Jun-17-15 7:40 am
BEVERLY HILLS, Michigan - Alan Almond, a longtime Detroit-area host of the popular nighttime radio show "Pillow Talk" who was known for his baritone voice, has died.
- 2 Arkansas airports considering sharing same airwaves Updated: Jun-15-15 4:09 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two airports separated by just a few miles are looking to share airwaves to help increase pilot safety.
- Romo has no regrets about comments on NFL over fantasy event Updated: Jun-10-15 8:46 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo has no regrets about comments he has made about the NFL since the cancellation of a fantasy football-themed event where the Dallas Cowboys quarterback was to be a headliner.
- Sherman glad to avoid surgery, fires back at Cromartie Updated: Jun-09-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - A wide-brimmed hat was the only extra piece of attire for Richard Sherman.
- Who's Who in music streaming: Apple, Spotify, Pandora & more Updated: Jun-09-15 5:10 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple shook up the music world more than a decade ago when it offered an easy way to buy songs digitally for 99 cents each. Now, it's trying to do it again with a subscription music streaming service.
- Apple Music brings change to streaming, but is it enough? Updated: Jun-09-15 1:07 pm
When Apple launches its Apple Music streaming service at the end of June, it will affect things big and small in the music industry.
- Police: 61 arrested, 10 troopers injured at concert Updated: Jun-08-15 6:16 pm
Radio hosts at the New York station that sponsors the country's largest one-day hip-hop music festival took to the airwaves to scold concertgoers who threw bottles and rushed the gates, prompting police to fire tear gas into the crowd and arrest 61 people. But one DJ said the melee should not overshadow an event that's been going on for 23 years.
- Mike Breen sets announcing record in calling 10th NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-15 9:07 am
OAKLAND, California - Mike Breen recalls the riveting Game 7s, still marvels at some memorable performances.
- McKenzie, Nickson to be honored by Hockey Hall Updated: Jun-04-15 3:10 pm
- Local community radio blasts into Eastern Oregon Updated: Jun-02-15 4:34 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Broadcast radio has long relied on weather as a source of content for local audiences.