- 4-team National Women's Hockey League set to open 1st season Updated: Oct-09-15 5:40 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The puck is set to drop for the four-team National Women's Hockey League.
- Prosecutor: Ex-hockey pro had wife killed in murder for hire Updated: Oct-05-15 2:08 pm
CATON, New York - An upstate New York woman was slain inside her home in a suspected murder-for-hire plot orchestrated by her husband, a former professional hockey player, a prosecutor said Monday.
- Lamoureux twins named to USA roster for Four Nations Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 11:41 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota stars Monique Lamoureux (LAM'-uh-roo) and twin sister Jocelyn Lamoureux-Davidson are among 23 players named to the USA Hockey roster for the Four Nations Cup.
- St. Cloud State to pay all athlete costs in hockey Updated: Sep-30-15 3:56 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud State is joining the parade of schools that will pay the total cost of attendance for at least some athletes.
- Ex-U of Minnesota Duluth coaches file discrimination lawsuit Updated: Sep-28-15 7:01 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Three former University of Minnesota Duluth coaches, including women's hockey coach Shannon Miller, filed a discrimination lawsuit against the university Monday, saying they lost their jobs because they're female and gay.
- Montreal women's hockey team now Canadiennes Updated: Sep-24-15 7:59 pm
MONTREAL - Montreal's women's hockey team is now the Canadiennes.
- UND single-game hockey tickets go on sale Thursday morning Updated: Sep-21-15 12:15 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Single-game tickets for University of North Dakota men's and women's hockey games go on sale this week.
- UND holding seventh annual Hockey Fan Fest Updated: Sep-20-15 12:33 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Fans of the University of North Dakota men's and women's hockey teams are getting a chance to interact with the players.
- US faces Canada to open 2016 women's world hockey tournament Updated: Sep-16-15 4:22 pm
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia - The defending champion United States will open the 2016 women's world hockey championships against host Canada.
- Wickenheiser back after foot injury, ponders 2018 Olympics Updated: Sep-16-15 11:44 am
CALGARY, Alberta - During the four months her foot didn't touch the ground, Hayley Wickenheiser wondered if she'd walk normally again, let alone skate.