- TV attack ads start fast in Pennsylvania Senate race Updated: May-01-16 11:00 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrat Katie McGinty had barely finished her victory speech celebrating a 10-point Pennsylvania primary win for the nomination to challenge Republican U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey before TV attack ads began flying in a general election contest that could tilt political control of the U.S. Senate.
- Dodgers radio announcers Monday and Steiner sign new deals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers broadcasters Rick Monday and Charley Steiner have signed multi-year deals to continue their 12-year partnership on the team's flagship radio station.
- In Internet age, pirate radio arises as surprising challenge Updated: Apr-27-16 1:40 pm
IRVINGTON, New Jersey - In the age of podcasts and streaming services, you might think pirate radio is low on the list of concerns of federal lawmakers and broadcasters. You'd be wrong.
- Apple hopes to get its books, movies back online in China Updated: Apr-22-16 5:08 am
BEIJING - Apple Inc. said Friday it hopes to resume its online iTunes and iBooks services in China, where they were recently shut down less than seven months after being launched.
- Associated Press, Guardian among top Headliner Award winners Updated: Apr-13-16 2:02 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Associated Press, The Guardian US, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting and Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV have won top honors as "best of show" winners in the 82nd National Headliner Awards.
- New Orleans Saints radio analyst Howard Gajan dead at 56 Updated: Apr-12-16 3:29 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The color analyst of New Orleans Saints radio broadcasts and a former Saints player, Howard "Hokie" Gajan, has died. He was 56.
- Chicago radio personality Doug Banks dies at age 57 Updated: Apr-12-16 12:50 am
CHICAGO - Nationally syndicated radio host Doug Banks, a longtime fixture in Chicago radio and television, died early Monday at age 57.
- Tennessee AP, MTSU present 2016 news excellence awards Updated: Apr-09-16 11:37 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nashville TV station WTVF and the Chattanooga Times Free Press received top honors in the 2016 Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors annual contest.