- Aurora police kill man who attacked officer, stole cruiser Updated: Nov-30-15 10:58 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Police shot and killed a man they say attacked an officer with a sharp object and led authorities on a chase during an early morning snowstorm in Aurora.
- Peoria police search for stolen bike of special-needs teen Updated: Nov-30-15 8:16 pm
PEORIA, Arizona - Police in Peoria are trying to locate an expensive tricycle that was stolen from the home of a special-needs teenager.
- 2nd arrest linked to theft of weapons from armory Updated: Nov-30-15 7:31 pm
BOSTON - A second arrest has been made in connection with the theft of weapons from a U.S. Army Reserve Center in Worcester.
- Hundreds pay respects to slain California police officer Updated: Nov-30-15 5:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Law enforcement officers from across the nation wiped away tears and saluted a flag-draped coffin Monday at the funeral for a Southern California police officer who was shot and killed outside his department's headquarters.
- Grinch steals Christmas trees meant for school fundraiser Updated: Nov-30-15 5:16 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Waterbury Catholic school official says a thief stole nearly a dozen Christmas trees intended for a school fundraiser over the weekend.
- Police search for alleged kidnapper who robbed elderly woman Updated: Nov-30-15 5:07 pm
LAS VEGAS - Authorities are releasing images of a woman who they say kidnapped and robbed an elderly woman.
- Gastonia woman gets prison sentence on fraud charges Updated: Nov-30-15 5:03 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Federal prosecutors say a Gastonia woman has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for stealing nearly $600,000 from a Charlotte-based company that builds and repairs tennis courts and running tracks.
- Man charged with stabbing another man during robbery try Updated: Nov-30-15 4:42 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - Milford police have arrested a man they say stabbed another man during a robbery attempt.
- Police: 13-year-old fatally shot during theft Updated: Nov-30-15 3:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - A 13-year-old boy is dead after being shot in north St. Louis while he and two other minors were allegedly stealing from a vehicle.
- Police investigate break-ins at 4 Champaign-Urbana hotspots Updated: Nov-30-15 11:44 am
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Police in central Illinois say they're investigating after break-ins were reported during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend at four Champaign-Urbana restaurants and bars.
- Fired employee charged with stealing from hot dog shop Updated: Nov-30-15 9:15 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - A woman has been charged with stealing from the hot dog shop where she was fired days before, by hiding in the business on the night of a western Pennsylvania town's Light Up Night celebration.
- Prosecutors: London gem heist suspect used retiree bus pass Updated: Nov-30-15 8:11 am
LONDON - Prosecutors say the oldest member of a British jewel theft gang used another person's free senior citizen's transport card to get a bus to the heist.
- Chicago police: Man steals van with 2-year-old girl inside Updated: Nov-30-15 8:00 am
CHICAGO - A man has been arrested after leading Chicago police officers on a chase in a stolen vehicle with a 2-year-old girl inside.
- Suspected burglar dies in chimney after resident lights fire Updated: Nov-30-15 6:48 am
FRESNO, California - Authorities say a suspected burglar who became stuck in the chimney of a Central California home died after the homeowner unknowingly lit a fire in the fireplace.
- Police: Teen steals gun from relative, sells it to man Updated: Nov-30-15 6:11 am
HEMPSTEAD, New York - A teenager and a man face gun charges after police say the boy stole a .38-caliber gun from a relative and sold it to the Long Island man.
- Woman to be sentenced in theft of Eugene nonprofit Updated: Nov-30-15 6:11 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A woman who admitted to stealing thousands of dollars from a Eugene care facility and two of its clients, who have developmental disabilities, will return to court for a sentencing hearing.
- Teen shoplifting suspect rescued in Holyoke after injury Updated: Nov-30-15 4:37 am
HOLYOKE, Massachusetts - A teen shoplifting suspect was rescued by a team of police, firefighters and emergency responders after she was injured while attempting to flee a western Massachusetts CVS.
- Perryville man charged in 2 attempted robberies in 1 night Updated: Nov-30-15 3:07 am
PERRYVILLE, Missouri - A Perryville man faces multiple charges after attempting two robberies in the same night.
- Reality TV star says Las Vegas home was burglarized Updated: Nov-29-15 5:33 pm
LAS VEGAS - A star of a History Channel reality show says thieves cleaned out his Las Vegas home during Thanksgiving.
- Official: Homeowner, shot burglary suspect knew each other Updated: Nov-29-15 3:30 pm
BELLE, West Virginia - Law enforcement officials say a homeowner and a burglary suspect who was shot and killed when he broke into the man's home knew each other.
- 2 arrested for robbing man found dead in Twin Falls home Updated: Nov-29-15 2:33 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Two more people have been charged with robbing a man who was later found dead in his Twin Falls home last May.
- Burglary suspect caught after hitting Las Vegas police car Updated: Nov-29-15 1:58 pm
LAS VEGAS - A burglary suspect is in jail after ramming a Las Vegas police vehicle before starting a high-speed chase.
- 'Sting trailers' offer glimpse into world of cargo thieves Updated: Nov-29-15 12:24 pm
WILLINGTON, Connecticut - Somewhere in America, a tractor-trailer loaded with hidden surveillance equipment is parked at a truck stop or warehouse while authorities wait for thieves to steal it.
- Police investigate equipment theft at Hilo nonprofit group Updated: Nov-29-15 11:57 am
HILO, Hawaii - Police are investigating the theft of thousands of dollars' worth of equipment from a Hilo nonprofit organization that employs adults with disabilities.
- Man arrested in rape, robbery of woman jogging in NYC park Updated: Nov-28-15 10:07 pm
NEW YORK - Police have arrested a suspect in the rape of a woman jogging in a Manhattan park.