- Wisconsin company sued over break policy for Muslim workers Updated: May-25-16 1:47 pm
BRILLION, Wisconsin - A civil liberties group representing Muslim employees of a Wisconsin manufacturer has filed a religious discrimination complaint against the company for not allowing extra break time for prayer.
- Arizona city bars Satanic Temple prayer at council meeting Updated: May-23-16 9:27 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Officials say Scottsdale will bar the Satanic Temple from leading a scheduled prayer at a City Council meeting in July.
- Eritrean migrants find escape in Tel Aviv church Updated: May-18-16 2:57 am
TEL AVIV, Israel - Hundreds of faithful gather each week in the makeshift Savior of the World church. With its walls bedecked with Christian paraphernalia, it's an unlikely scene in the heart of the Jewish state, hidden in a non-descript building in a hardscrabble southern area of the Israeli city of Tel Aviv.
- Diocese to hold prayer services for sex abuse victims Updated: May-16-16 10:25 pm
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A Roman Catholic diocese is planning to hold several prayer services for sexual abuse victims more than two months after a Pennsylvania grand jury found two former bishops helped cover up the sexual abuse of hundreds of children by dozens of clergy over four decades.
- Gov. Rauner's office says annual event will still be held Updated: May-13-16 2:29 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner's office has announced that the Governor's Prayer Breakfast will still take place this spring.
- Coons to give keynote speech at governor's prayer breakfast Updated: May-05-16 8:05 am
DOVER, Delaware - U.S. Sen. Chris Coons is taking a break from politics to do a little preaching.
- Illinois school settles separation of church and state case Updated: Apr-28-16 6:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - An Illinois public school that requires students who ride the bus to arrive early for optional religious instruction at a Roman Catholic parish has agreed to discontinue the practice in response to a legal challenge.
- The Latest: 1,000 workers hear of 'nightmare' at memorial Updated: Apr-28-16 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on a Workers' Memorial Day Mass for construction workers who died in the job (all times local):