- WBC champ Wilder can choose next opponent Updated: May-25-16 2:38 pm
Heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder can choose his next opponent in defending his World Boxing Council title.
- Column: McGregor vs Mayweather, a freak show with precedent Updated: May-24-16 5:13 pm
The freak show that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor are talking about will almost surely never happen, and for that anyone who would even consider opening their wallet to pay for it should be grateful.
- Lebedev stops Ramirez to unify WBA, IBF cruiserweight belts Updated: May-21-16 6:16 pm
MOSCOW - Russia's Denis Lebedev stopped Argentina's Victor Emilio Ramirez in the second round to unify the WBA and IBF cruiserweight titles on Saturday.
- Pacquiao's Senate victory brings him closer to presidency Updated: May-19-16 7:29 am
MANILA, Philippines - Boxing great Manny Pacquiao was proclaimed Thursday as a winner of a Philippine Senate seat, bringing him closer to a possible crack at the presidency.
- Alvarez vacates WBC title as fight with Golovkin nears Updated: May-18-16 8:58 pm
Canelo Alvarez insists he wants to make the biggest fight boxing has to offer.
- Wilder on Povetkin doping: Like coming to fight with a knife Updated: May-17-16 3:58 pm
Deontay Wilder was willing to risk his heavyweight title and unbeaten mark against a hometown hero in Moscow.
- Povetkin says he is clean after Wilder bout postponed Updated: May-16-16 6:57 am
MOSCOW - Russian heavyweight Alexander Povetkin denied taking meldonium Monday after a failed doping test caused his fight against WBC champion Deontay Wilder to be postponed.
- WBC postpones Wilder-Povetkin fight after failed drug test Updated: May-15-16 4:34 pm
MOSCOW - Heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder's title defense against Alexander Povetkin has been postponed by the WBC after the Russian challenger failed a drug test, and Wilder's promoter says it could be canceled altogether.
- Russian boxer Povetkin fails drug test ahead of Wilder fight Updated: May-13-16 2:32 pm
MOSCOW - Alexander Povetkin's promoter says the Russian boxer has failed a drug test ahead of his WBC heavyweight title fight with reigning champion Deontay Wilder.
- Boxing's next big fight could be a real knockout Updated: May-10-16 5:38 pm
LAS VEGAS - The good news for boxing fans is the fight they really want to see may actually happen before they grow too old to enjoy it.
- Canelo Alvarez stops Amir Khan in 6th round Updated: May-08-16 2:07 am
LAS VEGAS - Canelo Alvarez got on his knees to check on Amir Khan after knocking him unconscious with a big right hand in the sixth round of their title fight.
- Trump: I have too much integrity to cheat at golf Updated: May-05-16 5:44 pm
Donald Trump wants to make one thing perfectly clear - he doesn't cheat at golf.
- Oscar De La Hoya hits Trump where it hurts, says he cheats Updated: May-04-16 4:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - Of all the things Donald Trump has been called on the campaign trail, this one might sting the most: golf cheat.
- A year later, could Mayweather and Pacquiao do it again? Updated: May-02-16 5:56 pm
LAS VEGAS - They met a year ago this week in a fight that was the richest ever, even if it disappointed most of the millions who watched it.