- High hopes for new University of Wisconsin science buildings Updated: Sep-03-15 11:35 am
MILWAUKEE - The annual struggle to find a seat in chemistry classes at three University of Wisconsin campuses is going to get a little easier thanks to building projects in Madison, Stevens Point and La Crosse.
- Princeton University chemistry lab evacuated after spill Updated: Sep-02-15 3:11 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Officials say a chemistry building at Princeton University was evacuated after a small amount of hazardous materials spilled inside a laboratory on the school's central New Jersey campus.
- Chemical fire in WWU chemistry building caused by spill Updated: Aug-28-15 9:08 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A fire in a chemistry lab at Western Washington University was apparently caused by an accidental chemical spill.
- Chemical fire at Western Washington University Updated: Aug-27-15 1:52 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The cause of a chemical fire that broke out in a chemistry lab at Western Washington University still hasn't been determined.
- University teams with high schools to study watershed Updated: Aug-17-15 4:13 am
KOCHVILLE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Saginaw Valley State University students and faculty members are teaming up with local high school students to do research in the Saginaw area during the Dow Science and Sustainability Education Center summer program.
- Focus turns to WVa spill suit against chem producer, utility Updated: Aug-15-15 11:05 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two last executives are expected to plead guilty this week to charges in a massive chemical spill, and statements by one of them are fueling the lawsuit against the chemical's producer and the company whose water supply for 300,000 West Virginians was sullied by the spilled substance.