- Rowdy Trump protests portend explosive California primary Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
BURLINGAME, California - Hundreds of rowdy protesters broke through barricades and threw eggs at police Friday outside a hotel where Donald Trump addressed the state's Republican convention. Several Trump supporters said they were roughed up but no serious injuries were reported.
- Mexico arrests 73, breaks up highway blockade Updated: Apr-29-16 4:57 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican police have arrested 73 people after breaking up a protest by taxi drivers that blocked the main highway leading from Mexico City to Acapulco.
- The Latest: Hundreds turned away from Trump rally in OC Updated: Apr-29-16 12:56 am
COSTA MESA, California - The Latest on the scene outside Donald Trump's rally in Southern California (all times local):
- Trump Rally protests have lawmakers rethinking traffic laws Updated: Apr-21-16 8:35 pm
PHOENIX - Protesters who blocked the roads before a March rally for Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump inspired state lawmakers to modify a bill Thursday increasing penalties for blocking access to political campaign events.
- Protesters acquitted of blockading London arms fair Updated: Apr-18-16 12:39 pm
LONDON - A British judge has acquitted eight protesters who blockaded the entrance to an arms fair, accepting their argument that they acted to stop illegal weapons trading.
- The Latest: Toyota says quakes to force production stoppages Updated: Apr-17-16 4:36 am
ASO, Japan - The latest on the earthquakes in Japan (all times local):
- In western town, Iraqi forces uncover remnants of IS rule Updated: Apr-14-16 3:08 pm
HIT, Iraq - After clearing a street of Islamic State fighters, Maj. Salam Hussein began moving house to house. Rifling through drawers in living rooms and bedrooms, he pulled out a handful of papers, pamphlets and books all printed by the Islamic State group.
- Hungarian dairy farmers parade cows to protest cheap imports Updated: Apr-04-16 12:03 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hungarian dairy farmers have marched with their cows on the streets of Budapest to protest cheap imports and tax evasion which they say are destroying fair competition and blocking their access to local markets.
- SC museum buys Confederate weapons smuggled in from Britain Updated: Apr-02-16 10:50 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's military history museum has bought the bulk of what's believed to be the largest collection of British-imported Confederate weapons that were smuggled into southern ports through the Union blockade.
- 2 dead, many wounded as police disperse Philippine farmers Updated: Apr-01-16 5:59 am
KIDAPAWAN, Philippines - Police clashed with farmers blocking a highway to demand government relief in the drought-stricken southern Philippines on Friday, leaving at least two demonstrators dead and dozens injured, including at least 23 officers, officials said.