- Purdue specialists say Indiana cold snap didn't damage crops Updated: Apr-22-16 10:29 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue agricultural experts say Indiana's winter wheat, forage and fruit crops appear to have survived cold weather earlier in April.
- Peach, strawberry crops dodge weekend cold spell Updated: Apr-14-16 6:15 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Upstate South Carolina peaches and strawberries are on track for a large crop this year despite recent wintry conditions.
- Cold blustery conditions expected in Carolinas over weekend Updated: Apr-08-16 9:19 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A winter chill is returning to the Carolinas this weekend.
- Big apple chill: Cold snap could nip fruit in bud Updated: Apr-08-16 12:37 am
ALBANY, New York - Apple farmers in the East worry the late-season Arctic blast could take a big bite from their budding crops.
- Cold weather sends NC growers scurrying to protect plants Updated: Apr-06-16 12:21 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Growers have had their fingers crossed while spraying tender plants with water or covering them up to protect them from damage during an early-spring cold snap in North Carolina.
- The Latest: New England spots break April 4 snowfall records Updated: Apr-04-16 6:53 pm
BOSTON - The Latest on the springtime storm sweeping through the Northeast (all times local):
- Wintry blast hits upstate NY with snow, wind gusts 30 mph Updated: Apr-04-16 10:26 am
ALBANY, New York - An early spring cold front is bringing snow and gusty winds to upstate New York after the region had one of its mildest winters on record.