- $209M bond for Moore school shelters goes before voters Updated: Oct-12-15 5:06 pm
MOORE, Oklahoma - A $209 million bond issue is set to go before voters in the Moore school district that would place storm shelters in nearly two dozen schools.
- Tornado-damaged church reopens in central Michigan Updated: Oct-11-15 4:02 am
PORTLAND, Michigan - One of several central Michigan churches heavily damaged by a summer tornado is reopening.
- Forrest Co. receives reimbursement for voting machines Updated: Oct-06-15 10:40 am
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Forrest County is finally getting reimbursed for replacing 233 voting machines that were damaged in the February 2013 tornado that ripped through the area.
- Joplin Habitat for Humanity to mark 100th home since tornado Updated: Oct-02-15 4:30 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin Area Habitat for Humanity is preparing to dedicate the 100th house it has built since the May 2011 tornado that killed 161 people and destroyed thousands of buildings.
- City offering $200k in grants for 2011 tornado damage Updated: Sep-26-15 3:54 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - The city is offering financial support to owners of historic buildings damaged in the 2011 tornado that tore through western Massachusetts.
- Tornado heavily damages 10 homes in South Carolina Updated: Sep-25-15 5:08 pm
JOHNS ISLAND, South Carolina - A tornado quickly blew through a neighborhood on the South Carolina coast early Friday and blew out windows, knocked down trees and heavily damaged ten homes.
- Tornadoes damage homes, cause injuries along state line Updated: Sep-19-15 3:23 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A pair of tornadoes along the Kansas-Missouri border with speeds of up to about 110 mph damaged homes and caused minor injuries, officials said.
- Tornado causes minor damage south of Chicago Updated: Sep-19-15 10:22 am
FRANKFURT, Illinois - Residents of a rural area south of Chicago are cleaning up after a tornado caused minor damage to several homes.
- Joplin plans events to mark 5-year anniversary of tornado Updated: Sep-18-15 4:53 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - The city of Joplin is planning a series of events in May to commemorate the five-year anniversary of the tornado that tore through the community, destroying buildings and killing dozens of residents.