- Officials: At least 2 hurt, homes damaged in Kansas storms Updated: May-25-16 7:03 am
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Homes were damaged and at least two people were critically injured in Kansas as severe storms swept across the Plains, authorities said Wednesday.
- 2 tornadoes damage trees in Michigan's Upper Peninsula Updated: May-25-16 5:28 am
REPUBLIC, Michigan - Officials say two tornadoes damaged trees as severe storms moved across Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- At least 2 tornadoes touch down in eastern Colorado Updated: May-24-16 10:23 pm
DENVER - At least two tornadoes touched down in eastern Colorado, but no injuries or damage was reported.
- Oklahoma governor seeks severe weather disaster assistance Updated: May-23-16 5:27 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin is seeking disaster assistance for two Oklahoma counties that were hit hard by tornadoes, severe storms and flooding earlier this month.
- Missing dog found dead nearly 2 weeks after tornado Updated: May-23-16 12:06 pm
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - A dog that went missing following a tornado in Graves County has been found dead.
- 3 tornadoes reported during severe storms in South Dakota Updated: May-23-16 10:21 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Severe storms that crossed South Dakota led to reports of at least three tornadoes, including one that caused damage.
- More severe weather expected in Texas after tornadoes, rain Updated: May-23-16 9:51 am
AMARILLO, Texas - Storms that swept through rural parts of West Texas and the Panhandle brought heavy rain, hail and tornadoes. There were no immediate reports of widespread damage.
- Michigan church damaged by June tornado hosts service again Updated: May-23-16 9:24 am
PORTLAND, Michigan - A Michigan church that was badly damaged by a June tornado is again hosting services at its rebuilt building.
- Tornado reported near South Dakota-Nebraska border Updated: May-22-16 9:15 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Severe storms are bringing heavy rain, hail and high winds to parts of the Great Plains, and at least one tornado was reported in South Dakota near the Nebraska border.
- Young Joplin survivors recall rescuers rather than tornado Updated: May-22-16 7:42 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - Mason Lillard doesn't spend much time these days thinking about the EF-5 tornado that nearly killed her and her cousin in the parking lot of a Home Depot store in Joplin five years ago.
- Survivors of tornado that leveled Missouri city look back Updated: May-21-16 10:40 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A sky-darkening storm was working its way into southwest Missouri around dinnertime on a Sunday evening, zeroing in on the city of Joplin.
- Nearly $40M in storm disaster help approved for East Texas Updated: May-19-16 1:19 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Federal officials have approved nearly $40 million in disaster assistance for 13 East Texas counties slammed by March heavy rain, tornadoes and flooding.
- Mother of Joplin tornado victim abandons seat-saving request Updated: May-19-16 9:29 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The mother of a boy killed in the Joplin tornado is abandoning her request to have a seat saved for him during the high school commencement.
- NWS upgrades 2 tornadoes that shut down I-35, killed 2 men Updated: May-11-16 4:02 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Weather officials say two tornadoes that killed two 76-year-old men in Oklahoma were more powerful than originally thought.
- Emergency declaration keys Oklahoma anti-price gouging law Updated: May-11-16 3:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt says a state of emergency declared after tornadoes and severe storms triggered the state's Emergency Price Stabilization Act.
- Cleanup begins in western Kentucky after tornado damage Updated: May-11-16 2:26 pm
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - Business and home owners have begun cleaning up after severe storms spawned a tornado in western Kentucky and left at least 10 people with minor injuries.
- Oklahoma medical examiner confirms twisters caused 2 deaths Updated: May-11-16 11:31 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's office is confirming that two 76-year-old men found dead after severe weather this week died as a result of the tornadoes.
- Mayor: Delmont still viable a year after devastating tornado Updated: May-11-16 9:57 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - Delmont has been through plenty of struggles since a Mother's Day tornado devastated the community a year ago, but Mayor Mae Gunnare says the town is still viable and will survive.
- The Latest: Kentucky State Police say 10 injured in tornado Updated: May-10-16 10:16 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Latest on severe weather affecting parts of the U.S. (all times local):
- Recovery continues year after tornado slams town of Van Updated: May-10-16 5:43 pm
VAN, Texas - School Superintendent Don Dunn's eyes twinkle as he watches squealing elementary school children scamper around their new gym during physical education class.
- Delmont residents recount devastating tornado a year later Updated: May-09-16 10:33 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - Michael Williams gathered the courage to peek up from his hiding spot, just as winds forced his home off of its base.
- Wild weather in Rocky Mountains pushing into Plains Updated: May-08-16 10:29 pm
DENVER - A large storm that brought a series of tornadoes to eastern Colorado has dumped up to a foot of snow in Wyoming and is bringing severe weather to the Great Plains as it pushes east.
- At least 2 tornadoes as storms break out in Kansas Updated: May-08-16 9:28 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The National Weather Service says severe storms have spawned at least two tornadoes in western Kansas.
- Storms bring tornadoes to Colorado, icy roads to Arizona Updated: May-08-16 5:15 am
A series of tornadoes swept across eastern Colorado, causing several minor injuries and damaging motorhomes and buildings. Another spring storm brought deadly driving conditions to northern Arizona.
- The Latest: Tornadoes cause injuries, damage in Colorado Updated: May-08-16 2:05 am
DENVER - The Latest on weather in Colorado (all times local):