- Officials confirm tornado touched down near Hermitage Sunday Updated: Jun-01-15 6:03 pm
HERMITAGE, Pennsylvania - Weather officials say a tornado that struck western Pennsylvania over the weekend was an EF-0 with maximum winds of 80 mph.
- Weak tornado touches down briefly on Indianapolis' SE side Updated: May-31-15 11:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The National Weather Service says a weak tornado damaged several buildings and stacked two automobiles on top of each other in Indianapolis.
- After 3 decades, memories of tornadoes still fresh for many Updated: May-30-15 12:00 pm
CENTERVILLE, Pennsylvania - Chris Sterling, who was a 21-year-old firefighter on the day of the biggest tornado outbreak in Pennsylvania's long history, recounts those overwhelming hours of chaos, fear and awe
- Volunteers, donations needed in tornado-stricken community Updated: May-30-15 10:37 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - Officials in tornado-stricken Delmont are asking the public's help to continue the city's recovery.
- Several tornadoes but no major damage reported in Kansas Updated: May-28-15 7:59 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The National Weather Service says severe storms and some flooding is possible across Kansas Thursday..
- 2 tornadoes touch down in Illinois causing minor damage Updated: May-27-15 1:40 pm
ATKINSON, Illinois - Weather officials say a pair of tornadoes caused minor damage in northern Illinois.
- Survivors tell of terror during deadly Mexico tornado Updated: May-27-15 10:52 am
CIUDAD ACUNA, Mexico - Jose Francisco Contreras and his wife were driving to the bus he takes to his job at a factory in northern Mexico when the winds picked up and torrential rain began to fall.
- Nixon announces $2M for road repairs for tornado damage Updated: May-27-15 6:43 am
DUQUESNE, Missouri - A Missouri city near Joplin that sustained damage from the 2011 deadly tornado will get $2 million for road repairs.
- By the numbers: Severe weather in Texas, Oklahoma, Mexico Updated: May-26-15 9:35 pm
HOUSTON - The weekend's severe weather left behind a trail of destruction stretching from Oklahoma to Texas and a border town in Mexico, including heavy flooding and a deadly tornado. Here's the count:
- Tornado, damaged buildings reported in Kenner, Louisiana Updated: May-26-15 7:54 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A tornado with winds of 110 mph damaged several buildings in Kenner early Tuesday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
- Parts of Delmont to be closed for tornado debris removal Updated: May-26-15 7:38 pm
DELMONT, South Dakota - Parts of Delmont will be closed to vehicle and foot traffic for two days this week as crews use heavy equipment and trailers to haul debris from the tornado that hit the town earlier this month.
- A closer look at those killed in Texas, Oklahoma weather Updated: May-26-15 7:19 pm
More than a dozen people have died in flooding and tornadoes in Oklahoma and Texas since the start of the Memorial Day weekend. A look at the lives of some of the victims:
- Police: 3 children hurt when waterspout uproots bounce house Updated: May-26-15 4:43 am
MIAMI - Police say two of the three children tossed onto a South Florida beach from a bounce house sent flying by a waterspout have been sent home from a hospital with minor injuries, hours after the inflatable was sent airborne.
- Rough weather hits southwest Kansas, at least 1 tornado Updated: May-25-15 4:23 pm
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The National Weather Service says a super cell storm swept across western Kansas, spawning at least one tornado.
- Tornado damage assessment wraps up in Delmont area Updated: May-25-15 11:35 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - State and federal officials have wrapped up an assessment of tornado damage to homes and businesses in Charles Mix and Douglas counties, including the town of Delmont.
- Ky. county hit by tornado in legal fight with company Updated: May-24-15 1:50 pm
WEST LIBERTY, Kentucky - An eastern Kentucky county ravaged by a 2012 tornado is being sued for nearly $1 million by a Lexington company that provided rented trailers, generators, all-terrain vehicles and other equipment after the deadly twister hit.
- Moore residents still recover 2 years after deadly tornado Updated: May-24-15 1:32 pm
MOORE, Oklahoma - Two years after a massive tornado destroyed homes and businesses in Moore, residents are still recovering.
- Damaged buildings, homes being taken down in Delmont Updated: May-21-15 6:11 pm
DELMONT, South Dakota - Damaged buildings and homes in the town of Delmont are being taken down as cleanup continues in the town hit earlier this month by a tornado.
- Fund set up for Joplin tornado victim closes, board disbands Updated: May-21-15 3:04 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - A fund established after the 2011 Joplin tornado has been closed and its board disbanded after distributing nearly $1 million to assist residents and nonprofits in recovery efforts.
- High school students resume classes after tornado Updated: May-19-15 5:41 pm
LAKE CITY, Iowa - Students have resumed classes this week in Lake City after their high school was damaged by a tornado.
- State, federal officials assess Delmont-area tornado damage Updated: May-19-15 1:08 pm
DELMONT, South Dakota - State and federal officials on Tuesday were assessing tornado damage to homes and businesses in Charles Mix and Douglas counties, including the town of Delmont.
- Tax relief offered for property owners affected by storms Updated: May-18-15 5:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma County assessor's office said it will offer businesses and homeowners some relief on their property taxes following the May 6 storms, which caused nearly $7 million in damage.
- Members of tornado-destroyed Delmont church save cornerstone Updated: May-18-15 8:44 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - Members of the tornado-destroyed Zion Lutheran Church in Delmont have removed the cornerstone of the century-old building and hope to incorporate it into a new church.
- Tornado in Tickfaw injures 3, damages 3 homes Updated: May-17-15 6:46 pm
TICKFAW, Louisiana - A 110-mph tornado in Tickfaw injured three people, damaged eight houses and uprooted hardwood trees early Sunday, authorities said.
- Tornado touchdowns reported in western Minnesota Updated: May-16-15 6:58 pm
MADISON, Minnesota - Severe weather has been popping up in western Minnesota, including some reports of tornadoes.