- Grass fire in Morton County burns about 50 acres of pasture Updated: Apr-23-16 9:42 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Officials are warning about the fire danger after a grass fire in Morton County burned about 50 acres of pasture.
- NY reports high wildfire danger across the state Updated: Apr-19-16 4:10 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York conservation officials say the fire danger is high across most of the state with specific warnings issued in several areas due to dry conditions and rising temperatures.
- Brush fires rip through New Hampshire forests on Sunday Updated: Apr-18-16 4:25 am
STODDARD, New Hampshire - After officials warned that the risk of fire was high this weekend, firefighters on Sunday battled five brush fires that burned through more than 100 acres of forest across New Hampshire.
- I-40 reopens after closure caused by grass fire smoke Updated: Apr-15-16 7:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Interstate 40 in eastern Oklahoma was reopened late Friday after it had been closed earlier in the day because smoke from a grass fire blew over the road and caused a series of vehicle crashes that left one person dead and eight others injured.
- Storms with large hail, rain possible in Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Apr-10-16 3:03 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Storms could dump large hail and heavy rain - and could even spawn tornadoes - as they move through parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri late Sunday and overnight, according to the National Weather Service.