- Alabama governor's wife files for divorce; pair lives apart Updated: Aug-28-15 8:33 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama's first lady on Friday filed for divorce from Gov. Robert Bentley, saying their 50-year marriage has suffered an "irretrievable breakdown."
- The Latest: Alabama governor's wife files for divorce Updated: Aug-28-15 8:01 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The latest on Alabama first lady Dianne Bentley filing for divorce from Gov. Robert Bentley. (all times local):
- Alabama governor's wife files for divorce; pair lives apart Updated: Aug-28-15 2:35 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama's first lady has filed for divorce from Gov. Robert Bentley, saying their 50-year marriage has suffered an "irretrievable breakdown."
- Prison guard gunman's divorce almost final before shooting Updated: Aug-24-15 9:12 am
NANTY GLO, Pennsylvania - The family of a Pennsylvania prison guard says his divorce was nearly finalized before he entered a home and fatally shot another man then returned home and killing himself.
- Ex-wife of Continental Resources CEO sues over investment Updated: Aug-23-15 2:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The former wife of billionaire Oklahoma energy tycoon Harold Hamm, who was awarded nearly $1 billion in a divorce settlement, is now suing Hamm over the sale of a company the two co-owned.
- Things to know about Ashley Madison breach: Who's affected? Updated: Aug-21-15 1:47 pm
LONDON - The spectacular breach at adultery site Ashley Madison drove discussions with sordid tales of horrified spouses rushing to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, frantic phone calls to lawyers and torrid confrontations with spouses. But hard information has been hard to come by. Even the true number of people affected by the breach has been clouded by uncertainty over how many of the roughly 39 million members Ashley Madison claims to have are genuine.
- From witness chair, Terrence Howard forced to confront past Updated: Aug-21-15 12:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Terrence Howard needed a break.
- Woman, husband were to sign divorce papers the day they died Updated: Aug-12-15 6:28 pm
Police are investigating as a murder-suicide the deaths of a woman and her estranged husband, who is believed to have set fire to her apartment building, on the day they were to have signed divorce papers.
- Authorities: Man shoots estranged wife over divorce filing Updated: Aug-08-15 4:19 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say a northern New Jersey man shot his estranged wife eight times after learning she had filed for divorce.
- Uganda's top court bans 'bride price' refund after divorce Updated: Aug-06-15 9:34 am
KAMPALA, Uganda - Uganda's top court on Thursday banned the practice of refunding bride price - normally livestock given by the groom to his bride's family - when a marriage ends in divorce.
- Donald Sterling seeks divorce from estranged wife Updated: Aug-05-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has filed for divorce from his wife of nearly 60 years on Wednesday as he continues to battle her over ownership of the team.
- Pope urges compassion for divorced Catholics who remarry Updated: Aug-05-15 5:01 pm
NEW YORK - Pope Francis' call Wednesday for a church of "open doors" that welcomes divorced Catholics prompted speculation over whether he was signaling support for easing the ban on Communion for couples who remarry without a church annulment.
- Judge defends actions in country singers' divorce case Updated: Jul-30-15 4:52 pm
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma judge is defending his actions in allowing country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to keep details of their divorce private.