- The Latest: Actor says in call he didn't want to kill wife Updated: May-24-16 6:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the murder trial of actor Michael Jace, who played a police officer on the TV series "The Shield." (all times local):
- Ex-wife's lawsuit against billionaire Steven Cohen dismissed Updated: May-19-16 7:28 pm
NEW YORK - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the ex-wife of billionaire hedge fund manager Steven Cohen that had alleged he lied about his worth to cheat her out of millions of dollars during their divorce decades ago.
- France's govt wants to allow divorce by mutual consent Updated: May-17-16 7:34 am
PARIS - The French government plans to allow divorce by mutual consent to proceed without a judge, to simplify and accelerate the process.
- Bill strikes homosexuality as misconduct for divorce Updated: May-10-16 7:35 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state House has approved bill that removes homosexuality from the definition of misconduct that would serve as grounds for divorce.
- Equal child custody bill passes Missouri Legislature Updated: May-10-16 3:26 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Legislature has passed a bill aimed at giving divorced parents more equal custody over their children.
- Virginia Supreme Court recognizes gay couples in divorce law Updated: May-04-16 4:08 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Supreme Court of Virginia has ruled that a person doesn't need to pay alimony to a former spouse if the payee is in a new relationship with a member of the same sex.
- DA: NYC jail captain convicted of shooting wife in face Updated: May-03-16 2:23 pm
MINEOLA, New York - Prosecutors on Long Island say a New York City jail captain has been convicted of shooting his wife in the face after she told him she wanted a divorce.
- Cal Ripken Jr. divorce ends 29-year marriage Updated: Apr-28-16 1:38 pm
TOWSON, Maryland - Hall of Fame infielder Cal Ripken Jr. and Kelly Ripken are divorced after being married nearly 30 years, and aren't saying why.