- 'Bold' Ireland votes to legalize gay marriage in landslide Updated: May-23-15 6:25 pm
DUBLIN - Ireland's citizens have voted in a landslide to legalize gay marriage, electoral officials announced Saturday - a stunningly lopsided result that illustrates what Catholic leaders and rights activists alike called a "social revolution."
- CANNES WATCH: Iranian film explores divorce, female style Updated: May-21-15 7:44 am
CANNES, France - Writer-director Ida Panahandeh has made a splash with her film debut, landing in competition at the Cannes Film Festival for "Nahid," fraught portrait of the byzantine legal complications and social stigmas concerning divorce and remarriage in Iran.
- Same-sex marriages boost total marriage numbers in 2014 Updated: May-18-15 11:23 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A state report shows the legalization of gay marriage last year boosted the number of couples tying the knot to the highest rate Wisconsin has reported since 2007.
- Arkansas judge reprimanded after divorce case Updated: May-15-15 4:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas district court judge has been reprimanded after he said he forgot about a divorce case that took him 20 months to rule on.
- Bill clears Connecticut legislature allowing faster divorces Updated: May-12-15 4:37 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Some married couples in Connecticut may soon be able to part ways more quickly.