- Court upholds woman's murder conviction in husband's slaying Updated: Nov-26-15 11:07 am
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman has lost her bid to overturn her murder conviction in the fatal shooting of her husband.
- Former Subway spokesman Fogle, now ex-wife finalize divorce Updated: Nov-25-15 2:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Court documents show former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle and his wife finalized their divorce days before the disgraced pitchman was sentenced to more than 15 years in prison for trading in child pornography and paying for sex with underage girls.
- Wife had described man accused in Texas killings as violent Updated: Nov-20-15 6:28 pm
DALLAS - The wife of an East Texas man charged with killing a family at a campsite detailed his violent behavior in a court record almost a decade ago, saying he had punched, pushed and threatened to kill her.
- Men who tried to push Jewish man into divorce are sentenced Updated: Nov-19-15 7:33 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three New York men who tried to coerce a Jewish man into giving his wife a religious divorce were sentenced on Thursday.
- Religion news in brief Updated: Nov-18-15 3:08 pm
US Catholic bishops: Abortion, marriage key election issues
- Mississippi Supreme Court narrowly grants same-sex divorce Updated: Nov-05-15 7:23 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court voted to allow a lesbian couple to seek a divorce, even as two justices questioned the U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage and suggested that landmark ruling has no constitutional basis.
- Court sides with ex-senator in divorce contempt dogfight Updated: Nov-05-15 3:01 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Supreme Court has sided with a former state senator in a contempt case that began with a divorce dispute over a dog.
- Court sides with senator in contempt case over divorce, dog Updated: Nov-05-15 11:58 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Supreme Court has sided with a state senator in a contempt case that began with a divorce dispute over a dog.