- More snow, cold temps expected in parts of New Mexico Updated: Nov-27-15 11:08 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - More snow, sleet and freezing rain are expected for some parts of New Mexico.
- Icy roads blamed in 2 western Kansas deaths Updated: Nov-27-15 9:11 am
WICHITA, Kansas - Freezing rain and high winds have hit Kansas, causing several accidents, including two fatalities.
- The Latest: Ice, flooding in Oklahoma forecast this weekend Updated: Nov-27-15 8:59 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The latest on wintry weather and heavy rainfall in Oklahoma (all times local):
- Carson Pass: Brief moment skiing makes snow slog worth it Updated: Nov-27-15 2:05 am
RENO, Nevada - If it weren't for about three to five minutes of involuntary smiling the two hours of sore feet wouldn't have been so easy to overlook.
- 90 crashes on slippery Minnesota roads Updated: Nov-26-15 6:15 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says snow and slick roads have led to 90 crashes across the state - a number that could grow as a winter weather advisory remained in effect.
- Icy weather expected in Nebraska, Iowa on Thanksgiving Day Updated: Nov-26-15 1:15 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Weather officials who are monitoring freezing rain in parts of Nebraska and Iowa on Thanksgiving Day are warning drivers to be extra careful.
- Forecasters issue ice storm warning for western Oklahoma Updated: Nov-26-15 12:33 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - An ice storm warning is in effect for western Oklahoma as a slow-moving storm system is expected to bring wintry precipitation to much of the state.
- Holiday storm expected to bring heavy rain, ice to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Holiday travelers enjoyed mild weather and clear roads across Oklahoma on Wednesday, but forecasters predicted freezing rain and possible flooding across much of the state over the next few days with a storm and a cold front expected to push into the state on Thanksgiving Day.
- More snow headed to Colorado mountains, Front Range Updated: Nov-25-15 4:28 pm
DENVER - More snow is set to follow a cold front that has moved into Colorado.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- Wintry weather threatens to snarl Wyoming holiday travel Updated: Nov-25-15 1:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wintry weather will move across Wyoming just as many people are out on the road visiting friends and family for Thanksgiving.
- Twin Cities could get 1st measureable snow of season Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The National Weather Service says the Twin Cities could see their first measurable snow of the season Thursday.
- Icy weather forecast for southeast Nebraska, southwest Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 9:11 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The National Weather Service says dangerous traveling conditions are likely to develop over southeast Nebraska and southwest Iowa on Thanksgiving Day.
- Winter-like storm brings rain, snow to Northern California Updated: Nov-24-15 11:39 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A wintry storm drenched the San Francisco Bay area and dropped up to a foot of snow in some areas of California's Sierra Nevada, raising hopes of a white Thanksgiving holiday in the mountains.
- Sierra storm bringing snow, 60 mph winds, power outages Updated: Nov-24-15 8:38 pm
RENO, Nevada - A snowstorm packing 50 mph winds blew into Lake Tahoe and northern Nevada on Tuesday, slowing mountain travelers getting an early start on the holiday, kicking up dust storms along U.S. Interstate 80 east of Reno and briefly knocking out power to thousands along the Sierra's eastern front.
- Winter storm forecast for Montana, Wyoming Updated: Nov-23-15 7:01 pm
HELENA, Montana - A storm packing snow and strong winds is expected to create hazardous travel conditions in parts of Montana and Wyoming in the days before Thanksgiving.
- Alaska editorials Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 pm
By The Associated Press - Here is a sampling of editorial opinions from Alaska newspapers:
- Some Ohioans get season's first snowfall Updated: Nov-22-15 2:47 pm
CLEVELAND - Some people in northern Ohio are getting this season's first dose of wintry weather.
- Storm leaves about 1,800 without power in northern Indiana Updated: Nov-22-15 2:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The power is coming back on for some northern Indiana residents after the first winter storm of the season.
- After the snow, Midwest gets deep freeze Updated: Nov-22-15 1:44 pm
A deep freeze set in across the Midwest on Sunday with low temperatures forecast in the single digits and a few below zero, turning the season's first major snow into ice that made some roads treacherous to travel.
- Cold weather returns to Minnesota, Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-15 11:13 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A balmy November has given way to reality in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Wintry storm dumps nearly 17 inches of snow on Howell Updated: Nov-22-15 11:12 am
HOWELL, Michigan - The first significant wintry storm of the season dumped nearly a foot-and-a-half of snow on some parts of southeast Michigan, knocked out power to thousands and left roadways a mess.
- Near-record November snowfall of 11.2 inches in Chicago Updated: Nov-22-15 10:25 am
CHICAGO - It's the second largest November snowstorm on record for Chicago.
- The Latest: 400 flights canceled in Chicago amid storm Updated: Nov-21-15 7:05 pm
The latest developments in a storm bringing snow to parts of the Midwest (all times local):
- Rancher pleads guilty to falsely claiming cattle losses Updated: Nov-21-15 5:31 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota rancher has pleaded guilty in federal court to falsely claiming he lost more than a hundred cattle during the autumn blizzard of 2013 that left ranchers in the state reeling with financial losses.