- Economists: Harsh winter didn't hurt Massachusetts economy Updated: Jul-02-15 1:50 pm
BOSTON - The brutal winter had only a "transitory, and ultimately minor" effect on the state's overall economy, according to economists who said Thursday that Massachusetts is in many ways experiencing its strongest expansion since the late 1990s.
- Beijing says snow is no problem for 2022 Winter Olympic bid Updated: Jun-23-15 8:59 am
BEIJING - Beijing is driving home assurances that providing plenty of good quality snow for the skiing events won't be a problem if it wins the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- State may waive rules for advertising snow-shoveling service Updated: Jun-18-15 3:34 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey residents who advertise their snow-shoveling services within 24 hours of a predicted snowstorm could operate free from municipal regulations under a bill being considered in the Legislature.
- Baked Alaska: Hot, dry weather hangs over far-north state Updated: Jun-17-15 3:50 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anyone visiting Alaska this week would be wise to pack plenty of shorts and T-shirts.
- Wyoming's water supply 'looking good' for summer Updated: Jun-11-15 11:34 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Thanks to abundant rain over the past two months, the water supply Wyoming relies on for municipal and agricultural use is heading into the summer months well above average, a government hydrologist says.