- The Hague hit by riots after death of man in police custody Updated: Jul-03-15 11:59 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Dutch police conducted mass arrests overnight, detaining about 200 people for ignoring a ban on public assembly in a neighborhood hit by late-night rioting after the death of a man in police custody.
- Police arrest man accused of setting fire to CVS in riots Updated: Jul-01-15 8:13 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore police have arrested a man authorities say set fire to a CVS pharmacy during the height of the riots that rocked the city after the death of Freddie Gray.
- Rioting breaks out after death of man in police custody Updated: Jun-30-15 11:53 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A demonstration against police erupted into violence in The Hague, with protesters angry at the death in custody of a man over the weekend smashing windows and throwing rocks and fireworks at officers.
- FEMA denies disaster aid to cover Baltimore riot costs Updated: Jun-19-15 5:19 pm
Federal officials have denied Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's request for a disaster declaration to let the city of Baltimore and the state recover millions of dollars in costs stemming from rioting that followed the police-involved death of Freddie Gray, officials said Friday.
- Man who allegedly had gun after Baltimore riots indicted Updated: Jun-19-15 4:42 pm
BALTIMORE - A man has been indicted on a weapons charge connected to a foot chase with police days after riots rocked Baltimore, as tensions were still running high and a large police presence remained in the worst-hit neighborhood.
- South St. Paul police chief wants up to $34,000 in riot gear Updated: Jun-19-15 5:08 am
SOUTH ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A police chief in the Twin Cities area wants to buy new riot gear for his department to bolster meager supplies.
- Officials delay meeting on authorizing $20M riot response Updated: Jun-17-15 12:30 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland board meeting where officials were to consider authorizing $20 million in state rainy day funds to pay for April's response to rioting in Baltimore has been postponed.
- Baltimore police union accuses city of stonewalling Updated: Jun-16-15 8:49 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore's police union is accusing city officials of stonewalling requests for information about what happened during riots in the city after the death of Freddie Gray in police custody.
- Baltimore police union accuses city of stonewalling Updated: Jun-16-15 7:34 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore's police union is accusing city officials of stonewalling requests for information about what happened during riots in the city following the death of Freddie Gray in police custody.
- Greek riot police banned from parliament bathrooms Updated: Jun-08-15 5:03 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Forget bailouts or austerity riots. The hot topic now in Greece is toilets.
- Ireland, England draw 0-0 decades after Dublin stadium riot Updated: Jun-07-15 12:21 pm
DUBLIN - Ireland and England fought to a scoreless draw Sunday in the first Dublin friendly between the two rivals since 1995, when rioting English fans committed the worst soccer-related violence in Irish history.