- US awards Baltimore $1M to defray police costs during riots Updated: Sep-24-15 3:54 pm
BALTIMORE - The U.S. Department of Justice has awarded Baltimore more than $1 million to help defray police costs during the spring riots after Freddie Gray's death.
- Man arrested on weapons charge after riots pleads guilty Updated: Sep-23-15 3:50 pm
BALTIMORE - A man who seemed to be armed and was arrested by Baltimore Police days after riots crippled the city has pleaded guilty to a federal offense.
- The Latest: Baltimore mayor will not seek re-election Updated: Sep-11-15 12:48 pm
BALTIMORE - The latest on the mayor of Baltimore, who said Friday she will not seek re-election (all times local):
- Judge leaves door open to reconsider Freddie Gray trials Updated: Sep-11-15 4:37 am
BALTIMORE - A judge ruled that six police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray will be tried in Baltimore, but this could be just the beginning of defense attorneys' efforts to move their trials out of town.
- Man charged with stealing drugs from CVS during riots Updated: Sep-09-15 4:42 pm
BALTIMORE - A man has been charged with possession of a prescription medication stolen during the riots in Baltimore.