- Police charge 4 after brawl at Northfield intersection Updated: May-28-16 2:52 pm
NORTHFIELD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police have arrested four men on riot charges after a brawl at the scene of an accident at an intersection in Northfield.
- Russian riot police halt wrestling brawl over Rio 2016 spot Updated: May-27-16 9:48 am
MOSCOW - Russian riot police had to be sent into the wrestling ring Friday when a scuffle erupted after a championship bout.
- The Latest: EDF staff join French labor protests Updated: May-26-16 2:08 pm
LE HAVRE, France - The Latest on French labor dispute (all times local):
- Authorities: Unruly group instigated violence at Trump rally Updated: May-25-16 8:05 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A day after a riot erupted outside a Donald Trump rally, Albuquerque officials blamed the downtown melee not on impassioned politics but on an unruly group intent on creating chaos in a city that has seen more than its share of violence.
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New Mexico rally Updated: May-25-16 7:40 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - In one of the presidential campaign year's more grisly spectacles, protesters in New Mexico opposing Donald Trump's candidacy threw burning T-shirts, plastic bottles and other items at police officers, injuring several, and toppled trash cans and barricades.
- The Latest: Albuquerque police use smoke, pepper spray Updated: May-24-16 11:23 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Latest on campaign stops in New Mexico by Bill Clinton and Donald Trump (all times local):
- Brussels police chief injured during anti-austerity clashes Updated: May-24-16 4:24 pm
BRUSSELS - The Brussels police chief was injured Tuesday during clashes at the end of a major anti-austerity demonstration attended by around 50,000 people in the center of the Belgian capital.
- Police help Lisbon port move cargo amid dock workers' strike Updated: May-24-16 7:29 am
LISBON, Portugal - Riot police have held back striking Lisbon dock workers while port operators remove ship containers stranded for several weeks by the walkout over pay and labor rights.
- State police: Riot at youth treatment home injures staff Updated: May-19-16 1:07 pm
EMLENTON, Pennsylvania - Five youths will be charged with inciting a riot at a secure juvenile treatment center in western Pennsylvania that involved about 40 youths and injured at least eight staff members, state police said Thursday.
- Sporting Lisbon lodges complaint about police hitting fan Updated: May-19-16 12:42 pm
LISBON, Portugal - Sporting Lisbon has complained to the police about what it called a "barbaric" assault by riot police on some of its fans.
- 2 arrested after hundreds storm pitch in Cyprus Cup final Updated: May-19-16 11:42 am
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Cyprus police say two people aged 16 and 21 have been arrested after hundreds of fans stormed the pitch to celebrate Apollon Limassol winning the Cyprus Cup final.
- Bolivia police, workers clash at protest over plant shutdown Updated: May-18-16 5:04 pm
LA PAZ, Bolivia - Anti-riot police and workers clashed in Bolivia's capital during a protest against the government's decision to close the country's largest state-run textile company.
- Kenya: Photos of police violence spark international outrage Updated: May-17-16 5:20 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Widely viewed pictures and video of a protester being kicked by Kenyan riot police as he lay on the ground have caused a stir in this East Africa country, prompting debate on police brutality and civil rights.
- Anarchists clash with police near Austrian border Updated: May-07-16 12:50 pm
MILAN - Dozens of hooded anarchists clashed Saturday with riot police who blocked their approach to the Austrian border during a protest against plans to tighten border controls to prevent the passage of migrants.
- Man pleads guilty to setting store on fire during riots Updated: May-02-16 7:28 pm
BALTIMORE - A man has pleaded guilty to setting a liquor store on fire during riots that rocked Baltimore last year in the wake of Freddie Gray's death after he was injured in police custody.
- Man pleads guilty to setting fire in store during riots Updated: May-02-16 6:57 pm
BALTIMORE - A man has pleaded guilty to setting a liquor store on fire during the riots that rocked Baltimore last year in the wake of Freddie Gray's death after he was injured in police custody.
- Rowdy Trump protests portend explosive California primary Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
BURLINGAME, California - Hundreds of rowdy protesters broke through barricades and threw eggs at police Friday outside a hotel where Donald Trump addressed the state's Republican convention. Several Trump supporters said they were roughed up but no serious injuries were reported.