- 4 men sentenced for human trafficking of 14-year-old girl Updated: May-27-16 1:25 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three New Jersey men and another from South Carolina have been sentenced to state prison after pleading guilty to human trafficking charges involving a 14-year-old girl allegedly forced into prostitution.
- Wynne woman gets 12 years for sex trafficking children Updated: May-25-16 6:32 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas woman has been sentenced to 12 years in prison after admitting she forced an underage girl into prostitution.
- Sex trafficker gets 30 years for operating prostitution ring Updated: May-20-16 6:47 am
BOSTON - A federal court judge handed down a 30-year prison sentence to a man investigators say operated one of the most violent sex trafficking rings in Boston in the last decade.
- Filipino bakery workers win $15 million in trafficking suit Updated: May-13-16 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Eleven Filipino bakery workers say they won $15 million in damages in a human trafficking lawsuit against a couple who they said forced them to do housework after arriving in the United States and paid them meager wages.
- Trucker pleads guilty to child pornography charge in sex-slave case Updated: May-11-16 1:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah truck driver accused of keeping two women as sex slaves in his semitrailer has pleaded guilty to one count of transporting child pornography, though he's still facing kidnapping and other charges.