- Great Falls police to sell seized firearms Updated: Jul-28-15 10:58 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Great Falls Police Department will be auctioning off about 150 seized firearms to federal firearms license holders.
- Police: Multiple guns, knives seized from man's apartment Updated: Jul-24-15 5:38 am
JOHNSTON, Rhode Island - Authorities say a tip led to the arrest of a Rhode Island man who allegedly had several weapons in his apartment.
- Father of school shooter pleads not guilty to gun charges Updated: Jul-23-15 4:30 pm
SEATTLE - The father of the Washington state teenager who fatally shot four high school classmates and then himself in October pleaded not guilty in federal court on Thursday to five new firearms charges.
- Man sentenced to 10 years on weapons charge Updated: Jul-23-15 6:40 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man arrested for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is heading to federal prison for 10 years.
- Man found with gun in carry-on at Rhode Island airport Updated: Jul-22-15 7:39 pm
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Authorities say a man is facing a firearms charged after security screeners found a loaded handgun in his carry-on bag at T.F. Green Airport.
- Illinois village reaches $185K settlement with gun collector Updated: Jul-21-15 4:41 pm
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - An Arlington Heights man will receive $10,000 in a settlement with the village over the seizure of three antique firearms.
- Pittsfield man facing drug, gun charges after raid on home Updated: Jul-21-15 6:16 am
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A Pittsfield man described by authorities as a career criminal is in trouble again after investigators say they found drugs and a gun in a home he shares with his girlfriend and infant.
- Police: Guns, drugs seized at anti-violence program's office Updated: Jul-14-15 8:22 pm
BALTIMORE - Police say a robbery investigation led officers to the East Baltimore of an anti-violence program, where seven guns and drugs were found.
- Man gets 10-year prison sentence for illegal weapons sales Updated: Jul-14-15 1:20 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Federal prosecutors say a Jersey City man has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for selling numerous firearms to a confidential informant.
- Muskogee police seize 11 guns, 4 pounds of marijuana, cash Updated: Jul-11-15 5:17 pm
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - Muskogee police have seized 11 guns, body armor and 4 pounds of high-grade marijuana from a man authorities suspected of transporting large amounts of drugs from California into the city to sell.
- After years of declining crime, a spike in city violence Updated: Jul-11-15 11:10 am
CHICAGO - Police departments across the country that have spent years boasting about plummeting crime numbers are now scrambling to confront something many agencies have not seen in decades: more bloodshed.
- Maine man pleads guilty after he fired shot in traffic, fled Updated: Jul-10-15 11:46 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A South Portland, Maine, man is pleading guilty to a charge that he fired a gunshot at a vehicle in traffic and fled into the woods.
- Police janitor in Alabama accused of selling seized guns Updated: Jul-10-15 7:58 am
FAIRFIELD, Alabama - A janitor for the Fairfield Police Department is accused of illegally selling guns seized by authorities.
- South African police destroy thousands of illegal firearms Updated: Jul-09-15 2:53 pm
VEREENIGING, South Africa - In a spray of burning embers, South African police destroyed more than 14,000 firearms in the furnace of a steel manufacturing plant outside Johannesburg on Thursday to mark International Gun Destruction Day.
- Man sentenced to 4 years in prison on firearms charge Updated: Jul-06-15 2:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Massachusetts man has been sentenced in New Hampshire to four years in prison after pleading guilty to a firearms charge.
- Man faces weapons charge after shooting during game of pool Updated: Jul-03-15 1:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County deputies say a man who shot a 49-year-old man during a game of pool faces a weapons charge as investigators try to determine whether the shooting was in self-defense,
- Ex-officer to trial on charges he had sawed-off, stolen gun Updated: Jun-29-15 9:26 am
UNIOTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former western Pennsylvania police officer must stand trial on charges he had three illegal sawed-off shotguns at his home - including one taken from a police evidence room - when police responded to a domestic dispute at his home.
- Guns seized after car chase ends in Cranston Updated: Jun-29-15 8:07 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A police chase from Providence ended in Cranston with the arrest of a 20-year-old man and the seizure of two guns.