- Man faces weapons charge after shooting during game of pool Updated: Jul-03-15 1:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County deputies say a man who shot a 49-year-old man during a game of pool faces a weapons charge as investigators try to determine whether the shooting was in self-defense,
- Ex-officer to trial on charges he had sawed-off, stolen gun Updated: Jun-29-15 9:26 am
UNIOTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former western Pennsylvania police officer must stand trial on charges he had three illegal sawed-off shotguns at his home - including one taken from a police evidence room - when police responded to a domestic dispute at his home.
- Guns seized after car chase ends in Cranston Updated: Jun-29-15 8:07 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A police chase from Providence ended in Cranston with the arrest of a 20-year-old man and the seizure of two guns.
- Police: Southeastern Massachusetts dealer sold illegal guns Updated: Jun-25-15 8:05 am
WESTPORT, Massachusetts - A federally licensed firearms dealer in southeastern Massachusetts faces felony charges of selling illegal handguns to customers.
- Minot man pleads guilty to federal drug, weapons charges Updated: Jun-25-15 6:02 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Minot man has pleaded guilty to federal drug and weapons charges.
- DA to seek death penalty in murder of man at motel Updated: Jun-24-15 5:44 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty against a man charged in a murder at an eastern Pennsylvania motel.
- Sacramento police say midtown stabbing was a hate crime Updated: Jun-24-15 5:29 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Police are investigating the stabbing of three Sacramento musicians as a hate crime.
- Montgomery man convicted for online gun trafficking Updated: Jun-24-15 3:44 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - An Alabama man is facing 15 years in federal prison for trafficking firearms on underground websites.
- North Dakota man sentenced on weapons charge loses appeal Updated: Jun-24-15 6:04 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A North Dakota man sentenced to seven years in prison on an illegal weapons charge has lost his appeal.
- New Jersey man admits role in dozens of illegal gun sales Updated: Jun-23-15 2:23 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has admitted his role in the sales of at least 200 guns that he bought with cash from other illicit weapons dealers.
- Woman faces 2 weapons charges in fatal stabbing of boyfriend Updated: Jun-21-15 4:37 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A Newark woman has been arrested on two weapons charges in the stabbing death of her boyfriend.
- BCI employee accused of illegally issuing 2 weapons permits Updated: Jun-18-15 7:52 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A 13-year employee of the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation is facing felony charges for allegedly issuing two concealed weapons permits illegally.
- 18-year-old man accused of stealing 80-year-old woman's car Updated: Jun-15-15 6:14 am
NEW ORLEANS - Police say they have arrested a car thief after he led authorities on a chase.
- Ex-Sacramento deputy convicted of dealing illegal firearms Updated: Jun-11-15 7:29 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A former Sacramento County sheriff's deputy has been convicted of selling illegal guns.