- Alabama man sentenced for illegal Internet gun sales Updated: Nov-25-15 4:13 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A Montgomery man convicted of illegally selling firearms over the Internet has been sentenced to prison time, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
- State weapons charge dropped in officer's shooting death Updated: Nov-24-15 4:59 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A state weapons charge has been dismissed in connection with the fatal shooting of an off-duty Memphis police officer last month.
- Man arrested on weapons, kidnapping charges on LI Updated: Nov-23-15 11:02 am
FARMINGDALE, New York - Police say a 911 call of a man with a gun at a Long Island dollar store led to his arrest on weapons and kidnapping charges.
- Gwinnett police seize guns, drugs from home with daycare Updated: Nov-21-15 12:59 pm
SNELLVILLE, Georgia - Gwinnett County police say they seized guns and drugs from a home where a daycare was operated.
- Boston man gets prison time for gun possession charge Updated: Nov-20-15 6:44 am
BOSTON - A Boston man has been sentenced to nearly seven years behind bars for illegal gun possession in connection with an incident outside a bar.
- Dickinson man accused of manufacturing several machine guns Updated: Nov-20-15 6:01 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A western North Dakota man is accused of illegally manufacturing several machine guns.
- South Portland man gets 10 years in road rage shooting Updated: Nov-20-15 4:36 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A South Portland man who pleaded guilty to a charge that he shot at a vehicle in traffic and fled into the woods has been sentenced to 10 years behind bars.
- More than 500 firearms seized from Central California man Updated: Nov-18-15 7:35 pm
CLOVIS, California - State law enforcement officials seized more than 500 firearms Wednesday from a man barred from owning weapons for mental health reasons.
- Anti-US activist convicted of buying gun for 'revolution' Updated: Nov-05-15 6:10 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Jurors on Thursday convicted an anti-government activist on firearms charges after authorities said he sought out high-powered weaponry for a coming "second American revolution."
- Man shot by Dover police indicted on felony weapons charges Updated: Nov-05-15 7:05 am
DOVER, Delaware - A man who was shot by Dover police has been indicted on felony weapons charges.
- 2 former police officers charged with illegal gun sale Updated: Nov-04-15 12:42 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Two former law enforcement officers are charged with selling an illegal assault rifle and a high-capacity magazine banned by Maryland gun-control laws.
- Man shot by police was on probation for illegally having gun Updated: Oct-31-15 7:31 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Court documents show that a 25-year-old man fatally shot by Columbus police officers was on court-ordered supervision for his most recent weapons conviction.
- Officers appeal suspension for seizing man's gun in bar Updated: Oct-30-15 12:57 pm
METHUEN, Massachusetts - Two Massachusetts police officers who seized a legally-owned handgun from a man drinking in a bar have appealed their suspensions.
- Missouri father, son face federal firearms charges Updated: Oct-29-15 7:55 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A western Missouri father and son face federal charges accusing them of illegally possessing firearms.
- Springfield men plead not guilty to gun trafficking charges Updated: Oct-28-15 8:07 am
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Two Springfield men charged with illegally selling guns have pleaded not guilty.
- Detention for Albuquerque police shooting suspect ordered Updated: Oct-27-15 1:48 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A federal judge has ordered that an ex-convict arrested in the shooting of an Albuquerque police officer remain jailed pending trial.
- 4 arrested when shot fired following argument in Sioux Falls Updated: Oct-27-15 9:59 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police arrested four people on drug and weapons charges after an incident in which authorities say a shot was fired.