- Former deputy returns to court for trial on weapons charges Updated: Jun-02-15 9:17 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A former Sacramento County sheriff's deputy is facing a retrial on gun-dealing charges.
- 64-year-old inmate serving time for weapons charges, dies Updated: Jun-01-15 8:14 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Authorities say a 64-year-old inmate in a Nevada prison on weapons charges has died.
- Former Jets linebacker pleads guilty in 'revenge porn' case Updated: May-20-15 5:54 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A former New York Jets linebacker pleaded guilty Wednesday to three charges in connection with a domestic dispute that invoked New Jersey's landmark "revenge porn" law.
- Feds seize hundreds of assault rifle parts from gun-maker Updated: May-19-15 1:55 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Federal authorities are investigating a Connecticut gun-maker after agents found nearly 3,000 assault rifle parts missing serial numbers, according to recently filed court documents.
- 10 Chinese nationals charged with illegal firearms in Ghana Updated: May-18-15 3:14 pm
ACCRA, Ghana - Authorities say 10 Chinese citizens suspected of illegal gold mining in Ghana are facing firearms charges in court.
- North Dakota man pleads guilty to illegal weapons charges Updated: May-18-15 2:34 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has pleaded guilty to illegal weapons charges, including possession of a machine gun by a convicted felon.
- Cowboys DE Greg Hardy's seized guns to be sold or auctioned Updated: May-13-15 5:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A Mecklenburg County Sheriff's spokesman says the 10 guns seized last year from Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy's apartment following a domestic violence incident will be sold or auctioned off at a later date.
- 2 years after gunfire, a Mother's Day tradition rolls on Updated: May-08-15 12:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Original Big 7 Social Aid and Pleasure Club will parade again in New Orleans on Mother's Day, undaunted by the memory of a mass shooting that brought an abrupt and bloody end to the neighborhood procession two years ago.
- Man who beat Giants fan gets 3 more years in prison for guns Updated: May-07-15 10:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - A felon who seriously beat a San Francisco Giants fan outside Dodger Stadium was sentenced Thursday to six years in prison for a weapons conviction unrelated to the attack.
- Man who shipped guns to ex-NFL star Hernandez gets 2 years Updated: May-05-15 6:04 pm
BOSTON - A man who shipped guns to former New England Patriots player and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez was sentenced Tuesday to two years in federal prison.
- US citizen charged with weapons possession in Mexico Updated: May-05-15 5:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - A U.S. man was charged with illegal arms possession after he was arrested while driving in Mexico City, authorities said Tuesday.