- Officers stop 16 firearms from being smuggled into Mexico Updated: Aug-27-15 7:19 pm
NOGALES, Arizona - Federal authorities have arrested a Phoenix-area woman accused of trying to smuggle over a dozen firearms from Arizona into Mexico.
- Guns stolen from vehicles increasingly used in violent crime Updated: Aug-25-15 5:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - In what's been a violent year in St. Louis, a common theme has emerged: The gun used in any given crime was probably stolen.
- Court: Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally Updated: Aug-25-15 2:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - People living in the United States illegally have a constitutional right to bear arms but are still barred from doing so by a separate law, a federal appeals court ruled.
- Logan man sentenced to prison for giving suicidal man a gun Updated: Aug-25-15 11:01 am
LOGAN, Utah - A Logan man accused of handing a loaded gun to a suicidal man and telling him to pull the trigger has been sentenced in the man's death.
- Officers cleared in shooting suspected Ohio gang ringleader Updated: Aug-24-15 9:35 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A prosecutor says three police officers have been cleared in the shooting of a suspected gang ringleader on the run for more than a year.
- Stolen gun to be returned to family of the late Gov. Fordice Updated: Aug-21-15 4:19 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Vicksburg police say a pistol engraved with the name of former Mississippi Gov. Kirk Fordice and seized in a Jackson drug raid had been stolen from a truck owned by a relative.
- Authorities: Leader of gun trafficking ring pleads guilty Updated: Aug-19-15 4:56 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - State authorities say the leader of a major weapons trafficking ring in Newark has pleaded guilty to two counts.
- Missouri Supreme Court: Felon-in-possession law stands Updated: Aug-18-15 6:47 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a state law banning felons from possessing firearms, ruling that it does not violate a constitutional right to bear arms.
- Police arrest 21, seize drugs, guns in Cleveland suburb Updated: Aug-18-15 4:19 am
ELYRIA, Ohio - Police in a western Cleveland suburb say they've taken into custody 21 people and seized drugs worth thousands of dollars in a series of arrests targeting alleged dealers this month.
- 8 arrested in Clinton for stolen property, guns, drugs Updated: Aug-15-15 1:38 pm
CLINTON, Mississippi - Clinton police say eight people have been arrested in connection with the recovery of three automobiles, two motorcycles and other stolen property.
- Ex-Central Texas judge gets 18 months in federal guns case Updated: Aug-14-15 2:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A former Central Texas judge has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for illegally selling guns to a felon and lying about it.
- Man gets 1 ½ years in illegal arms export case in Maryland Updated: Aug-13-15 11:50 am
GREENBELT, Maryland - A Virginia man has been sentenced to a year and a half in prison for attempting to illegally export guns and gun sights to Lebanon.
- 2 charged in seizure of assault rifles Updated: Aug-10-15 3:44 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - Frederick city police have charged two Mount Airy men with possessing or selling illegal assault rifles.
- The Latest: Son says jailed dad's truck frequently backfires Updated: Aug-05-15 8:57 pm
NEW AUGUSTA, Mississippi - The latest on incidents at the Camp Shelby military facility in southern Mississippi (all times local):
- Judge orders return of Lincoln man's gun collection Updated: Jul-31-15 5:10 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A judge has ordered that a man's gun collection seized last year by police must be returned to him, but Lincoln ordinances won't let him have them in the city.
- 2 men arrested at Mount Hope home; drugs, guns seized Updated: Jul-30-15 6:31 am
MOUNT HOPE, Kansas - Two men have been arrested for possessing drugs, drug-related paraphernalia and firearms in Mount Hope.