- Lloyd's late goal gives United States 1-0 win over Mexico Updated: Feb-13-16 8:07 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Carli Lloyd sent the U.S. women into the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying semifinals.
- Costa Rica women rout Puerto Rico 9-0 in Olympic qualifying Updated: Feb-13-16 4:46 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Raquel Rodriguez Cedeno and Karla Villalobos each scored three goals and Costa Rica defeated Puerto Rico 9-0 in a group stage match Saturday at the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament.
- Canada women blank Guyana 5-0 to open Olympic qualifying Updated: Feb-11-16 11:40 pm
HOUSTON - Ashley Lawrence scored two of his three goals in a minute span in the second half, and Canada routed Guyana 5-0 on Thursday night to open the group stage of the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament.
- Trinidad and Tobago rallies to beat Guatemala 2-1 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:13 pm
HOUSTON - Kennya Cordner and Tasha St. Louis scored within about four minutes in the second half to give Trinidad and Tobago a 2-1 come-from-behind victory over Guatemala on Thursday night in a group stage match in the CONCACAF women's Olympic qualifying tournament.
- Hope Solo reiterates concerns over Zika at the Olympics Updated: Feb-11-16 1:49 am
FRISCO, Texas - U.S. women's national team goalkeeper Hope Solo asserted that if the Olympics were held today, she would not go out of concern about the Zika virus.
- US opens Olympic qualifying with 5-0 victory over Costa Rica Updated: Feb-11-16 12:13 am
FRISCO, Texas - The U.S. women's opening set piece finally paid off.
- Mexico opens qualifying with 6-0 victory over Puerto Rico Updated: Feb-10-16 9:22 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Maribel Dominguez scored three goals and Mexico defeated Puerto Rico 6-0 to open the CONCACAF women's Olympic qualifying tournament on Wednesday.
- US women's national soccer team to be briefed on Zika virus Updated: Feb-09-16 10:56 pm
The U.S. women's national soccer team was scheduled to be briefed Tuesday night on the developing Zika virus crisis in Latin America, a day before the start of the CONCACAF Olympic qualification tournament in Texas.
- US women start quest for 4th straight Olympic gold medal Updated: Feb-09-16 5:39 pm
The United States starts its pursuit of a fourth straight gold medal in women's Olympic soccer over the next two weeks at the CONCACAF qualifying tournament in Texas.
- Conference set for March 3 in USSF suit vs women's union Updated: Feb-09-16 1:37 pm
CHICAGO - A status conference is scheduled for March 3 in the lawsuit brought by the U.S. Soccer Federation against the union for the World-Cup winning U.S. national team over the existence and validity of a collective bargaining agreement.
- Resilient Dunn shoots for a trip to Rio Updated: Feb-08-16 5:55 pm
After she was left off the U.S. World Cup roster last year, Crystal Dunn says there were days she didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning.
- New faces provide glimpse of future of US women's team Updated: Jan-28-16 5:37 pm
Carli Lloyd and Alex Morgan aren't going anywhere but U.S. national team coach Jill Ellis is still getting a look at new faces as the group embarks on Olympic qualifying.
- Sydney Leroux announces her pregnancy, out for the Olympics Updated: Jan-26-16 2:33 pm
U.S. women's national team striker Sydney Leroux won't be available for the Rio Olympics this summer because she and husband Dom Dwyer are expecting their first child.
- FIFA to punish Papua New Guinea for Olympic playoff no-show Updated: Jan-25-16 5:53 pm
ZURICH - FIFA has opened a disciplinary case against the Papua New Guinea soccer federation whose women's team failed to travel to New Zealand for an Olympic qualifying playoff scheduled on Tuesday.
- Lloyd's hat trick lifts US past Ireland, 5-0 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:06 pm
SAN DIEGO - There was some old and a new for the United States women soccer team in its win over Ireland.
- Hernandez, Lloyd earn CONCACAF Player of Year honors Updated: Jan-22-16 4:06 pm
CONCACAF has announced that Javier Hernandez and Carli Lloyd have been selected as the players of the year.
- Thorns take Virginia's Sonnet with first pick Updated: Jan-15-16 7:48 pm
The Portland Thorns took Virginia's Emily Sonnett with the first overall pick Friday in the National Women's Soccer League draft, as the league prepares for a crucial fourth year.