- French champ Wawrinka: Federer 'always really happy' for him Updated: Jun-08-15 8:39 am
PARIS - So here's how far Stan Wawrinka has come: Now that he is a two-time major champion, the guy ignores congratulatory phone calls from none other than Roger Federer.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.
- Williams says No. 20 was about as tough as any of her majors Updated: Jun-07-15 12:18 pm
PARIS - When someone has won as many significant matches and titles as Serena Williams - her Grand Slam trophy count now stands at 20 - it can be hard to decide how to sort them by degree of difficulty or order of importance.
- Dodig and Melo beat Bryans to win French Open men's doubles Updated: Jun-06-15 3:52 pm
PARIS - Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo won their first Grand Slam title by edging two-time champions Bob and Mike Bryan 6-7 (5), 7-6 (5), 7-5 in the French Open doubles final on Saturday.
- Murray turning his focus to grass after French Open loss Updated: Jun-06-15 10:45 am
PARIS - Andy Murray left the French Open in optimistic mood, and with the firm belief that a third Grand Slam title is not too far away.
- Paul wins all-American junior final in Paris Updated: Jun-06-15 9:54 am
PARIS - Who said Americans can't play on clay? Not Tommy Paul, for sure.
- Djokovic tops Murray in 5 sets to reach French Open final Updated: Jun-06-15 9:44 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic squeezed his eyes shut and raised both arms, a rather reserved celebration at the conclusion of his up-and-down, two-day, five-set French Open semifinal victory over Andy Murray.