- 'For the moment,' Djokovic plans to compete at Rio Olympics Updated: May-28-16 4:57 pm
PARIS - Top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic says canceling the Olympics "is unthinkable" and, "for the moment," he is still planning to compete at the Rio de Janiero Games, despite worries about the Zika virus.
- After 'long' coach's speech, Williams gets by at French Open Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
PARIS - Serena Williams was ahead, yes, but hardly at her best, when claps of thunder and a heavy downpour interrupted her third-round French Open match at a critical juncture.
- The Latest: Djokovic reaches 4th round at French Open Updated: May-28-16 3:49 pm
PARIS - The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- 9-time champion Nadal out of French Open with injured wrist Updated: May-27-16 12:08 pm
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal pulled out of the Grand Slam tournament on Friday, citing an injury to his left wrist.
- Tennis pros need a CEO's head on top of strong shoulders Updated: May-27-16 2:32 am
PARIS - Two rounds of French Open tennis haven't come close to turning Marco Trungelliti into a millionaire.
- Djokovic would like to see rankings points awarded in Rio Updated: May-24-16 1:39 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic would like to see tennis players at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics get ranking points from the ATP and WTA tours, the way they have at past Summer Games.
- No roof at French Open before 2020 Updated: May-23-16 9:45 am
PARIS - Year after year, as rain affects the schedule and players spend long hours waiting in the locker rooms, a key question keeps coming up at the French Open: Why isn't there a roof over center court?
- Andy Murray heads into French Open in confident form on clay Updated: May-20-16 1:01 pm
PARIS - Andy Murray heads into the French Open buoyed by his form on clay, especially after handing top-ranked Novak Djokovic a stinging defeat recently.
- Djokovic and Nadal could meet in French Open semifinals Updated: May-20-16 12:31 pm
PARIS - In his quest to complete a career Grand Slam, Novak Djokovic could have to beat nine-time champion Rafael Nadal in the French Open semifinals.
- Stan Wawrinka, Marin Cilic advance to Geneva Open final Updated: May-20-16 12:05 pm
GENEVA - Top-seeded Stan Wawrinka will play Marin Cilic for the Geneva Open title after both advanced from the semifinals on Friday.
- Security tightened at French Open in wake of attacks Updated: May-20-16 11:53 am
PARIS - Security will be tighter than ever at the French Open in the wake of the deadly attacks in Paris last November.
- Williams still haunted by hard-fought 2015 French Open win Updated: May-20-16 10:00 am
PARIS - Serena Williams is still haunted by her struggles en route to winning last year's French Open title.
- Organizers: Monfils withdraws from French Open Updated: May-20-16 4:01 am
PARIS - French Open organizers say Gael Monfils has withdrawn from the clay-court Grand Slam tournament because of a viral infection.
- Federer out of French Open; 1st Slam he'll miss since 1999 Updated: May-19-16 2:41 pm
PARIS - Roger Federer pulled out of the French Open on Thursday, ending his record streak of appearing in 65 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments - every one since the start of 2000.
- French Open organizers revoke Frenchman's wild card Updated: May-19-16 1:05 pm
PARIS - French Open officials have revoked the wild card they granted to French player Constant Lestienne because of new information provided by the Tennis Integrity Unit.
- Former No. 1 Wozniacki withdraws from French Open Updated: May-17-16 1:07 pm
PARIS - The WTA says former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki has pulled out of the French Open because of an injured right ankle.
- No. 8 Belinda Bencic of Switzerland pulls out of French Open Updated: May-17-16 8:39 am
PARIS - Eighth-ranked Belinda Bencic of Switzerland has pulled out of the French Open after dealing with a back injury since March.
- Heading to Paris, Murray gets a big birthday present in Rome Updated: May-15-16 3:01 pm
ROME - Andy Murray celebrated his 29th birthday by beating Novak Djokovic on clay for the first time to win the Italian Open title Sunday in a match that Djokovic argued should have been stopped due to rain.
- Del Potro skips French Open to focus on grass-court season Updated: May-12-16 4:27 pm
PARIS - Juan Martin del Potro will skip the French Open to focus on the grass-court season.
- Murray hopes Mauresmo split not seen as failure for women Updated: May-10-16 12:09 pm
ROME - Andy Murray hopes his split with Amelie Mauresmo isn't seen as a failure for women coaching top players.
- Djokovic beats Murray to win record 29th Masters title Updated: May-08-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - A decade after their first match, when they were a couple of promising teenagers, Novak Djokovic defeated Andy Murray again in Madrid, this time to win a record 29th career Masters title.
- Townsend of Atlanta earns French Open wild card from USTA Updated: May-07-16 5:36 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Taylor Townsend of Atlanta has clinched a French Open main-draw wild card from the U.S. Tennis Association.
- Nadal says he's on right path despite Madrid loss to Murray Updated: May-07-16 1:15 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal is not overly disappointed despite losing to Andy Murray for the second straight year at his home tournament.
- Nadal, Murray advance to 3rd round at Madrid Masters Updated: May-03-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal easily defeated Andrey Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 to reach the third round of the Madrid Masters on Tuesday, while Andy Murray advanced after a hard-fought 7-6, 3-6, 6-1 win over 37-year-old Radek Stepanek.
- Documents seized after searches at French Tennis Federation Updated: May-03-16 1:41 pm
PARIS - French prosecutors have seized documents after carrying out a series of searches at the national tennis federation and the home of its president Jean Gachassin on Tuesday.