- NSF-funded research at Mines to focus on ballistics, weather Updated: Jun-28-15 11:26 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Undergraduate students from across the country are gathering at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology this summer to study ballistics and other topics thanks to funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Smithsonian to improve ethics policies on research funding Updated: Jun-26-15 6:37 pm
After revelations that a scientist failed to disclose his funding sources for climate change research, the Smithsonian Institution said Friday it is improving its ethics and disclosure policies to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Vermont educators get grant for biomedical research Updated: Jun-12-15 5:08 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A network of Vermont scientists led by the University of Vermont is getting a federal grant of $17.8 million to continue biomedical research projects while also training the next generation of researchers, officials said Friday.
- City of Missoula gets $400,000 grant for redevelopment Updated: Jun-02-15 5:06 am
MISSOULA, Montana - The city of Missoula has been awarded a $400,000 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency grant for redevelopment.
- EPA awards brownfields grants in Kentucky Updated: Jun-01-15 5:04 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Federal environmental officials are awarding $1 million in brownfields grants to four recipients in Kentucky.