- UAMS announces $1.6 million in grants from USDA Updated: May-25-16 1:24 pm
- Healey, other AGs ask Congress to fund gun violence research Updated: May-24-16 2:08 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey is urging Congress to fund research into gun violence.
- Wilton receives $200k EPA grant for cleanup of former mill Updated: May-24-16 6:08 am
WILTON, Maine - The town of Wilton has been awarded a federal Environmental Protection Agency grant totaling $200,000 to assist with costs associated with cleaning up the former Forster Mill.
- Report: NFL sought to influence study on brain injuries Updated: May-23-16 5:38 pm
WASHINGTON - National Football League officials improperly sought to influence a government study on the link between football and brain disease, according to a senior House Democrat in a report issued Monday.
- UND gets grant aimed at treating, preventing diseases Updated: May-21-16 7:29 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says the University of North Dakota is getting more than $2.3 million in federal funding to study molecular-level biological processes.
- Correction: Hawaii-Water Study story Updated: May-13-16 6:04 pm
HONOLULU - In a May 12 story about the University of Hawaii receiving an award from the National Science Foundation to study water sustainability, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the funding would help pay to drill wells. No drilling will be conducted with this money.
- Greenpeace files complaint against UW fishery scientist Updated: May-12-16 8:45 pm
- UND gets $50,000 federal grant to study Zika virus. Updated: May-10-16 7:08 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says the University of North Dakota is getting a $50,000 grant to study the effects parasites may have on transmission of the Zika virus.
- Lockheed Martin funds science, math, tech in Denver schools Updated: May-06-16 3:59 pm
DENVER - Lockheed Martin has awarded Denver Public Schools $800,000 for science, technology, engineering and math education.
- Clemson receives almost $11M to research infectious diseases Updated: May-06-16 12:34 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson University has received an $11 million grant that will allow scientists to conduct research on organisms that cause infectious diseases including amoebic dysentery, African sleeping sickness and fungal meningitis.
- Augustana receives $1M donation for buildings, endowment Updated: Apr-27-16 11:04 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Augustana University has received a $1 million donation toward a student activities center, a science building and an endowment to support athletics.