- In death, Nebraska girl helps Pennsylvania boys live on Updated: Jul-03-15 4:55 pm
PITTSBURGH - A Nebraska girl who died of brain cancer Tuesday at age 3 helped save the lives of two Pennsylvania children through organ donation.
- Man's donation of kidney in response to sign on car complete Updated: Jun-16-15 4:20 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Officials at a Maine hospital say doctors have completed a kidney transplant for a woman whose donor was found through an ad posted on her car window.
- Immigrant drivers feel ease, freedom with new licenses Updated: Jun-13-15 1:14 pm
SANTA ANA, California - In January, California began issuing driver's licenses to immigrants living in the country illegally. So far, more than 350,000 people have been licensed under the program with 1 million more expected in the next three years.
- At draft, MLB honors college pitcher who donated bone marrow Updated: Jun-09-15 12:30 am
SECAUCUS, New Jersey - The best ovation of Jason Boulais' career came a month after his final pitch.
- Woman helps friend from past with kidney donation effort Updated: Jun-08-15 9:53 am
RAYMOND, New Hampshire - A Massachusetts man in need of a kidney is receiving hundreds of offers, thanks to an old high school friend he hasn't seen for over 40 years.