- The Latest: Arizona House OKs bill aiding developers Updated: May-05-16 10:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Latest on a bill in the Arizona Legislature that aids developers (all times local):
- Minot authorizes eminent domain for flood protection project Updated: May-01-16 9:15 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The city of Minot is taking initial steps to obtain 10 properties through eminent domain for the city's flood protection project.
- Senate, House disagree on mandatory minimum sentencing bill Updated: Apr-28-16 5:11 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Senate and House lawmakers in New Hampshire disagree over whether armed career criminals should face mandatory minimum prison sentences.
- Commissioners fret about securing land for Williston airport Updated: Apr-23-16 12:56 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Some Williams County commissioners say they're worried that plans for a new airport in Williston could lead to a messy eminent domain process if landowners aren't willing to sell.
- Couple facing 2nd fight against I-69 extension project Updated: Apr-19-16 3:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - After more than a decade of fighting Interstate 69 and then watching it plow through their land anyway, a southside Indianapolis couple thought they were done.
- City, state officials debate issues about diversion permit Updated: Apr-12-16 8:33 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo city commissioner said Tuesday that the group managing a Red River diversion project has waited too long to apply for a construction permit from the state and it could wind up costing city and county taxpayers.
- Court rules NJ can use eminent domain in Margate dunes case Updated: Apr-11-16 2:45 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The state can seize oceanfront land for a protective dune project in Margate, a judge ruled Monday.