- Law firm labeled hate group leading Kim Davis' crusade Updated: Oct-05-15 8:28 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.
- Fraction of eligible students enroll in scholar program Updated: Oct-02-15 5:01 am
KOKOMO, Indiana - Northwestern High School senior Matt Jaeger plans to study agricultural economics in college, and thanks to a decision he made in eighth grade, he'll receive a scholarship to cover his tuition at any state university.
- University of Idaho reviews student alcohol use Updated: Sep-26-15 5:58 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Officials with the University of Idaho say they want to implement strategies to reduce underage drinking and alcohol abuse among students.
- EXCHANGE: Students fill buckets with acts of kindness Updated: Sep-24-15 6:28 am
EFFINGHAM, Illinois - Everyone feels better when their bucket gets filled.
- Educators can spot students' emotional trauma Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
PITTSBURGH - When Grace Enick, now 25, was in a Christian elementary school, no one noticed her behavior after she was raped in second grade. "All I wanted was for someone to ask me what was wrong," she said.
- Minnetonka High School offers counseling after 5 deaths Updated: Sep-11-15 7:46 am
MINNEETONKA, Minnesota - Minnetonka High School is making counseling available for students who may be struggling with the deaths of three classmates.