- Lawsuit seeks to boost effort to recall Ferguson's mayor Updated: Jul-03-15 11:29 am
FERGUSON, Missouri - A Ferguson resident hopes his lawsuit resurrects a recall petition effort meant to oust Ferguson's mayor from office.
- Effort to recall Ferguson mayor falls short Updated: Jun-26-15 6:14 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - An effort to recall the mayor of Ferguson in the wake of last summer's shooting death of Michael Brown has fallen short.
- Ferguson mayor facing another recall push Updated: Jun-23-15 10:44 am
FERGUSON, Missouri - A group seeking the ouster of Ferguson's mayor has submitted a new batch of petitions seeking a recall election in the wake of last summer's police shooting death of Michael Brown.
- Residents of Lincoln oust mayor in recall election Updated: Jun-17-15 11:11 am
LINCOLN, North Dakota - The mayor of Lincoln has been ousted in a recall vote.
- Michigan township official returning to work after jail Updated: Jun-14-15 2:53 pm
COTTRELLVILLE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The township's top official was sent to jail. The treasurer quit. The clerk could face a recall election.