- AP Poll: No lag on tech use by black, Hispanic millennials Updated: Aug-21-15 2:00 pm
WASHINGTON - A new poll finds African-American and Hispanic millennials are just as technologically connected and likely to get news through social media as regularly as their white counterparts, further narrowing the risk of people of color being left behind technologically.
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Aug-21-15 12:37 pm
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Aug. 20
- How the AP-NORC Center poll of millennials was conducted Updated: Aug-21-15 3:14 am
The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research and American Press Institute poll of young adults and their news habits was conducted Jan. 5-Feb. 2 as part of the Media Insight Project, a collaboration between the two groups. It is based on online interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,045 young adults age 18-34, including 163 non-Hispanic African Americans and 162 Hispanics.
- More millennials stuck renting for years before buying home Updated: Aug-17-15 12:00 pm
WASHINGTON - Home ownership, that celebrated hallmark of the American dream, is increasingly on hold for younger Americans.
- Ceremony honors WWII vets buried in Biloxi National Cemetery Updated: Aug-17-15 5:29 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi National Cemetery held a wreath-laying ceremony to honor members of America's "greatest generation," including thousands of World War II veterans buried at the national shrine.
- Top workers buying businesses from retiring boomer bosses Updated: Aug-12-15 8:53 am
NEW YORK - As retiring baby boomers look to sell the small businesses they have run for years, top employees are often becoming the boss.