- In Easton, it takes a village to build a community Updated: May-02-16 11:09 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A resident of Easton's historic College Hill for nearly 30 years, Mary Liz Colley, at 70, is starting to think about how she will continue to stay in the home where she raised two sons and the neighborhood where she enjoys walking quiet, tree-lined streets.
- EXCHANGE: Companies look for ways to keep Millennials Updated: Apr-28-16 6:34 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When searching for a job after college, Kyle Swenson didn't want location to determine where he would begin his career, a decision he admits not many of his friends would make.
- Report: NYC millennials earn less, take on more debt Updated: Apr-26-16 6:44 am
NEW YORK - A report says millennials in New York City earn about 20 percent less than the previous generation of young workers and are likely to continue struggling from the effects of the recession.
- Missing ingredient for millennials: Down payment savings Updated: Apr-20-16 7:05 am
WASHINGTON - Short of savings and burdened by debt, America's millennials are struggling to afford their first homes in the face of sharply higher prices in many of the most desirable cities.
- Out-of-the-ordinary project blends jazz, art for a new work Updated: Apr-18-16 7:18 pm
NEW YORK - Pianist Vijay Iyer has an unlikely backstory for a musician who's been voted jazz artist of the year in Downbeat magazine's critics' poll, received a MacArthur Foundation genius grant, and is a professor in Harvard's music department.