- South Dakota ahead of national average in breast cancer rate Updated: May-23-16 3:22 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota's breast cancer rates are surging beyond national averages, and health officials still aren't sure what's causing the increase.
- Study shows anglers aren't over-fishing Lake Oahe walleye Updated: May-16-16 10:19 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A multi-year study of walleye in the popular Lake Oahe fishery in the Dakotas is showing that anglers are not over-fishing the resource.
- Wildlife officials tag walleye in Buffalo Bill reservoir Updated: May-11-16 2:05 am
POWELL, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is catching, tagging and returning hundreds of walleye in Buffalo Bill Reservoir to determine if suppressing the unwanted fish is feasible.
- This stings: Winter death rate for America's bees jumps Updated: May-10-16 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - After two years of improvement, America's honeybees had another tough and deadly winter, probably because of mites, according to a new federal survey released Tuesday.
- Baby box programs spread to US, encourage safe sleeping Updated: May-06-16 2:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Doctors in Philadelphia hope to lower the city's high infant mortality rate by distributing baby boxes that encourage safe sleeping.