- Last funeral for victim of Charleston shooting in Columbia Updated: Jul-02-15 2:29 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The last of the victims of the Charleston church shooting to be eulogized was remembered Thursday as a man known by the nickname "Super," who lived his life with a driving force to serve his fellow men and his God.
- The Latest: Obama in Charleston for shooting victim funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 4:24 pm
The latest in the Charleston church shooting. (All times local.)
- Religious groups may appeal birth control mandate ruling Updated: Jun-24-15 2:01 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A group of religious institutions is considering an appeal of a federal court ruling this week that found certain birth-control provisions of the Affordable Care Act don't violate the religious rights of faith-based groups.
- NC NAACP president to lead Bible study on love, justice Updated: Jun-24-15 4:05 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The president of the state chapter of the NAACP is holding a Bible study about love and justice to commemorate the deaths of nine people shot to death at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.
- 'You are welcome:' The night Emanuel opened its door to evil Updated: Jun-20-15 1:56 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - When Angela Brown saw the Facebook post about a shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, her mind immediately leapt to her aunt. Whenever the doors to Emanuel were open to its flock, Ethel Lance was there.
- Southern Indiana Catholic seminary getting $10M renovation Updated: Jun-08-15 4:04 am
ST. MEINRAD, Indiana - A Roman Catholic seminary in southern Indiana has launched a more than $10 million project to renovate and upgrade its monastery and infirmary.