- Train derailment delays start of racing, no one hurt Updated: Jul-03-15 12:47 pm
BARRE, Vermont - A minor freight train derailment in Barre, Vermont, caused no injuries, but delayed the start of racing at the Thunder Road track.
- Downed wires fixed, service restored on SEPTA, Amtrak line Updated: Jul-01-15 3:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Service on SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Line has resumed after an earlier suspension due to downed wires.
- Weather causes delays on Amtrak's Northeast Corridor Updated: Jul-01-15 6:28 am
PHILADELPHIA - Amtrak passengers are facing delays along the Northeast Corridor because of the weather.
- Eurotunnel service resumes after French ferry workers' block Updated: Jun-30-15 12:07 pm
CALAIS, France - Eurotunnel traffic has resumed after striking ferry workers blocked the railroad tracks leading to the Eurotunnel linking France and England, and train service across the Channel was suspended Tuesday.
- Rhode Island fire consumes 20 cars, delays Amtrak trains Updated: Jun-28-15 11:52 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Officials say a fire has consumed 20 cars in a Rhode Island salvage lot.
- Growing gridlock in New Jersey affects roads, rails Updated: Jun-26-15 10:57 am
ISELIN, New Jersey - Each weekday morning, drivers heading from New Jersey into New York City do battle in one of the most congested metropolitan regions in the country, where the term "rush hour" is a cruel misnomer.
- Power slowly being restored in storm-ravaged areas of PA, NJ Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Utility crews were working around the clock to clear toppled trees and other debris as power was slowly being restored to the hundreds of thousands of people in the Northeast who were affected by a fast-moving ferocious storm system that caused two deaths.
- Latest on storm: New Jersey-Philadelphia trains back running Updated: Jun-24-15 1:56 pm
- The Latest: Thunderstorms halt Philadelphia train service Updated: Jun-23-15 7:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The latest on the bad weather moving from the Midwest to the East Coast (all times local):
- Tunisian train hits truck blocking tracks, 18 dead Updated: Jun-16-15 11:12 am
EL FAHS, Tunisia - A Tunisian passenger train smashed into a semi-trailer truck racing to cross the tracks early Tuesday morning, killing 18 people as two carriages derailed.
- Illinois high-speed rail work to disrupt some Amtrak routes Updated: Jun-12-15 6:29 am
CHICAGO - Illinois transportation officials say that work to increase rail speeds to 110 mph will mean service changes for some Amtrak trains between Chicago and St. Louis.