- Strikes, protests in France against disputed labor reforms Updated: Apr-28-16 1:17 pm
PARIS - Protesters clashed with police in several French cities Thursday over proposed reforms to the country's labor rules and strikers forced cancellations and delays at two major airports serving Paris.
- New Teterboro flight path delayed for at least 6 weeks Updated: Apr-28-16 4:01 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A Federal Aviation Administration official says pilots will not begin flying a test route to a New Jersey airport at least another six weeks as the agency revises its flight for a new landing procedure.
- Hundreds of flights canceled in Germany amid strikes Updated: Apr-27-16 4:21 am
BERLIN - Hundreds of flights have been canceled in Germany after government workers started short-term strikes affecting eight cities' airports ahead of a new round of wage negotiations.
- Chinese airline passengers detained over ground crew assault Updated: Apr-26-16 2:52 am
BEIJING - Police in southern China have detained three airline passengers after they were caught on video slapping, verbally abusing and throwing food at ground staff in anger over a delayed flight, state media reported Tuesday.
- Redmond Airport to close for 3 weeks for runway upgrade Updated: Apr-24-16 11:50 pm
REDMOND, Oregon - The Redmond Airport is preparing to close for three weeks as it undergoes an $18.5 million resurfacing project.
- United flight delayed in NY when passenger utters 'bomb' Updated: Apr-20-16 10:38 am
ALBANY, New York - A United Airlines flight has been delayed at a New York airport after a male passenger uttered the word "bomb."
- Mexican volcano spews ash on nearby towns Updated: Apr-18-16 1:00 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano has seen a dramatic overnight explosion that sent ash blowing over the major city of Puebla directly to the east, forcing closure of the city's airport.
- Denver International Airport back on track after snowstorm Updated: Apr-18-16 2:43 am
DENVER - The latest on Rocky Mountain weather (all times local):
- Storm could bring up to 4 feet of snow to parts of Colorado Updated: Apr-15-16 10:19 pm
DENVER - A powerful spring storm is dumping heavy, wet snow in Colorado, shutting down major highways in the mountains and forcing the cancellation of almost 700 flights at Denver's airport.
- Airlines boost on-time performance, cancel fewer flights Updated: Apr-13-16 6:42 pm
DALLAS - The government says more flights are arriving on time, airlines are canceling fewer flights, but passengers' complaints are still rising.
- Airlines boost on-time performance, cancel fewer flights Updated: Apr-13-16 5:20 pm
The government says more flights are arriving on time, airlines are canceling fewer flights, but passengers' complaints are still rising.
- Strike action continues at bomb-damaged Brussels airport Updated: Apr-13-16 8:25 am
BRUSSELS - Belgian air traffic controllers continued their wildcat strike for a second day on Wednesday, forcing the cancellation of flights at Brussels airport and angering the government as the nation struggles to recover from last month's suicide bombings.
- Airline pilot suspected of being drunk faces arraignment Updated: Apr-12-16 2:56 pm
ROMULUS, Michigan - Authorities say a 50-year-old American Airlines co-pilot grounded on suspicion of drunkenness at a Detroit-area airport heads to court next month.
- Marijuana grinder resembling grenade halts airport flights Updated: Apr-12-16 5:49 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Officials say flights were delayed at Bellingham International Airport after a marijuana grinder designed to resemble a grenade was found in a man's carry-on luggage.
- Greek public sector workers walk off job in 24-hour strike Updated: Apr-07-16 6:07 am
ATHENS, Greece - Greek public sector workers walked off the job in a 24-hour strike Thursday to protest social security and pension reforms demanded as part of Greece's third international bailout, leaving flights canceled, schools closed and news broadcasts off the air.
- The Latest: Belgian police make arrests at banned protest Updated: Apr-02-16 11:00 am
BRUSSELS - The Latest on attacks in Brussels and Paris (all times local):