- Ex-Birmingham Southern recruit files fraternity hazing suit Updated: May-29-15 6:14 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A former Birmingham-Southern College football recruit who said he was hazed and injured while he was trying to join a fraternity has filed a lawsuit against the college and the organization.
- University of Arizona frat shut down over hazing violations Updated: May-20-15 8:22 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Another fraternity at the University of Arizona has been shut down over hazing violations.
- 4 Michigan college students take plea deals in hazing case Updated: May-13-15 11:33 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - Four Saginaw Valley State University students have accepted plea agreements following a hazing incident involving their fraternity.
- Sigma Chi closes University of Houston chapter for 4 years Updated: May-13-15 11:28 am
HOUSTON - Sigma Chi has closed its University of Houston chapter for at least four years as campus police investigate allegations of hazing.
- Marine convicted of 1 count of hazing; rank is reduced Updated: May-11-15 6:23 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - A decorated Marine accused of humiliating and physically abusing those under his command has been convicted of one count of hazing and was sentenced to a reduction in rank, the military said Monday.
- 5 ex-NIU fraternity members avoid jail in hazing case Updated: May-08-15 7:32 pm
SYCAMORE, Illinois - Five former Northern Illinois University fraternity members were sentenced Friday to community service and fines in a hazing case involving the death of a freshman pledge after a night of heavy drinking.
- Salisbury University fraternity suspended until 2017 Updated: May-07-15 4:20 pm
SALISBURY, Maryland - A Salisbury University fraternity will remain suspended through the spring 2017 semester because of a hazing incident involving students.