- EXCHANGE: First house in Plainfield example of preservation Updated: Aug-31-15 4:10 am
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - John and Keebie Bright's new home in Plainfield is filled with antiques.
- How Atlanta became the Hollywood of the South Updated: Aug-29-15 5:05 pm
ATLANTA - The city is on fire.
- Historic Mason City home begins slow move to new location Updated: Aug-21-15 11:46 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - The move of a historic home in Mason City is finally underway after years of planning.
- City decides parts of the past are worth preserving Updated: Aug-14-15 6:18 am
LAS VEGAS - In a city famous for imploding its past to make way for its future, Las Vegas is beginning to do something virtually unheard of here - hanging on to its historic neighborhoods.
- USM close to transfer of historic Freeport house Updated: Aug-11-15 4:01 pm
FREEPORT, Maine - Ownership of the John Calvin Stevens-designed Stone House in Freeport is being transferred from the University of Southern Maine to a nonprofit foundation.
- Council considers buying historic Evansville movie house Updated: Aug-10-15 4:08 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana is planning a series of public forums starting in September to hear from neighbors, artists and community members whether it should purchase a historic movie house in Evansville.
- Seattle home known as 'Up' house could be moved to island Updated: Aug-04-15 5:15 pm
SEATTLE - A Seattle home that became famous after its owner refused to sell to developers could wind up being moved to Orcas Island - if a nonprofit there can raise the $205,000 needed.