- 2 western North Carolina homes added to historic register Updated: Jul-30-15 4:34 am
TRYON, North Carolina - Two rustic summer homes dating to the first half of the 20th century in Henderson and Polk counties have been added to the National Register of Historic Homes.
- Charleston's historic Savage House full of antique charm Updated: Jul-26-15 9:52 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Elegantly perched on Capitol Hill, the Savage House has overlooked the city of Charleston for more than 100 years.
- 1885 home, 1 of Lansing's oldest, sold at auction for $16K Updated: Jul-24-15 6:56 am
LANSING, Michigan - One of Lansing's oldest homes has been sold at auction for $16,000.
- Restoring Historic Boehne House a labor of love for family Updated: Jul-21-15 5:10 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - For the last few years, Nikki Davis found herself daydreaming each time she drove past 1119 Lincoln Ave.
- Historic ferry to visit home town in Astoria, Ore. Updated: Jul-14-15 11:58 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - A historic ferry that ran in Astoria from 1924 to 1966 is visiting its home town, and a local effort is under way to keep it there.