- Boise officials detail plans for restoring artist's home Updated: Jul-30-15 5:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Plans for a Boise home where artist James Castle lived include restoring an old bunkhouse where he worked and creating an artist-in-residence program at the site, officials said.
- Lizzie Borden's house being restored to original condition Updated: Jul-30-15 8:17 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The house where Lizzie Borden lived after she was acquitted of the ax murders of her father and stepmother is getting a makeover.
- Charleston's historic Savage House full of antique charm Updated: Jul-26-15 9:52 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Elegantly perched on Capitol Hill, the Savage House has overlooked the city of Charleston for more than 100 years.
- California woman offers home as prize in dessert contest Updated: Jul-21-15 9:02 am
ANTIOCH, California - A Northern California woman is offering a sweet deal on her 1906 Craftsman home in Jackson. She's trading it for a great dessert.
- Macon $134,000 grant for artist residency program Updated: Jul-17-15 2:17 pm
MACON, Georgia - The Macon Arts Alliance has received a $134,370 grant from the National Endowment of the Arts to renovate homes for a two-year artist-in- residency program in Mill Hill.
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - HGTV is working the buddy system.
- Timber manager, contractor for thinning project part ways Updated: Jul-02-15 3:45 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The timber manager and the contractor on a massive forest thinning project in northern Arizona have parted ways.