- Police: Pair found with 79 cloned credit cards in Eagan Updated: Jul-01-15 3:50 am
EAGAN, Minnesota - A Maryland man and a New York woman have been charged with identity theft after police say they found 79 cloned credit cards in their rental car in a Twin Cities suburb.
- Vicksburg park removes some Confederate items from store Updated: Jun-26-15 5:19 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Most souvenirs that feature the Confederate battle flag have been removed from the bookstore at Vicksburg National Military Park, home to a Civil War battlefield.
- Newspaper: Health system bans sales over media coverage Updated: Jun-24-15 8:38 pm
PITTSBURGH - A major health system has banned the sale of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from some of its hospital gift shops, accusing the newspaper of "slanted" coverage, the newspaper reported Wednesday.
- Police: Thieves using stolen card numbers to buy gift cards Updated: Jun-18-15 6:08 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - Police are warning the public of an elaborate credit and debit card scam targeting people in southeastern New Hampshire and Maine.
- Fade away? Not yet - barber marks 70th birthday at shop Updated: Jun-14-15 9:50 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - At 5:15 a.m., Kay Wesley starts cutting hair and doesn't stop until her line of customers dissipates. Nowadays, that usually means 5 p.m., but when she started cutting hair about 50 years ago, it was much later.