- LeBron on his game: 'This is probably the best I've been' Updated: Jun-03-15 3:36 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James listened to a question he's been asked in the past and began processing.
- Nielsen's top programs for May 25-31 Updated: Jun-02-15 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 25-31. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- 'America's Got Talent' returns to top of ratings Updated: Jun-02-15 4:51 pm
NEW YORK - Memorial Day isn't the only sign of summer. The return of "America's Got Talent" to television screens, along with a liberal dose of reality shows and reruns, are just as reliable as thermometers.
- Man at work: Aussie guard Dellavedova sparks Cavs with grit Updated: Jun-01-15 8:50 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The kid was fearless, relentless, a hustler.
- Warriors quietly trying to finish one of NBA's best seasons Updated: Jun-01-15 2:56 pm
- Pelicans hire Warriors assistant Alvin Gentry as coach Updated: May-31-15 3:26 am
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have decided that 60-year-old NBA coaching veteran Alvin Gentry is the best candidate to mold a young roster featuring 22-year-old budding superstar Anthony Davis.
- Almost colleagues, Kerr and Blatt are rare rookies in finals Updated: May-30-15 1:03 pm
- Dwight Howard suspended for 1 game after foul upgraded Updated: May-29-15 6:41 pm
- Rockets looking forward after elimination Updated: May-28-15 7:00 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets reached the Western Conference finals for the first time in 18 years before being eliminated in five games by the Golden State Warriors.
- Hawks looking for 'continuity' after historic 60-win season Updated: May-28-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks cleaned out their lockers, met with the coaches, and headed off for summer vacation Thursday.
- Chicago Bulls fire coach Tom Thibodeau, cite lack of trust Updated: May-28-15 6:26 pm
CHICAGO - In five seasons under Tom Thibodeau, the Chicago Bulls soared to heights they had not reached since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were collecting championships.
- Harden loses handle on ball in Rockets' season-ending loss Updated: May-28-15 1:26 am
OAKLAND, California - After carrying Houston to the Western Conference finals, James Harden couldn't even hold onto the ball when the Rockets needed him most.
- Hawks point to bright future even after playoff rout by Cavs Updated: May-27-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - The season didn't end like they wanted.
- Hawks' season crashes with sweep by Cavaliers Updated: May-27-15 12:31 am
CLEVELAND - A season unlike any other for Atlanta ended suddenly, stunningly, painfully.
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Rockets respond to McHale's old-school coaching approach Updated: May-25-15 2:59 am
HOUSTON - Kevin McHale's stride is painful to watch.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- WNBA's Dream looks to learn from devastating playoff loss Updated: May-20-15 7:27 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Dream hope a devastating loss in last year's WNBA playoffs will provide some valuable lessons for the new season.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Rockets depth proves important in playoffs Updated: May-19-15 2:45 am
- Hawks' 2-headed point guard a big key to playoff success Updated: May-18-15 7:08 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague leads the Atlanta offense.
- John Wall's Wizards wind up in same place, see differences Updated: May-18-15 5:13 pm