- Doctor denies charges in federal drug conspiracy case Updated: Jul-31-15 4:20 pm
BALTIMORE - A former Frederick physician has pleaded not guilty to federal narcotics and fraud charges.
- Man guilty in pipe bomb conspiracy now charged with arson Updated: Jul-31-15 3:40 pm
RAWLINS, Wyoming - A Cheyenne man who pleaded guilty to his role in an unsuccessful murder-for-hire plot is charged with arson-for-hire involving the same co-defendant.
- Gulfport man pleads to federal firearms charge Updated: Jul-29-15 8:52 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Gulfport man arrested as part of a conspiracy to buy and sell China White heroin out of a local daiquiri bar has pleaded guilty to a federal firearms charge in the case.
- Michigan man sentenced in Mississippi drug conspiracy Updated: Jul-29-15 8:41 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A judge has sentenced a Michigan man to 42 months in prison for his role in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine and heroin in South Mississippi.
- Colombian national linked to North Dakota drug overdoses Updated: Jul-28-15 5:37 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - An international synthetic drug ring that has been blamed for numerous overdoses in the Grand Forks area involves a Colombian man who trafficked the deadly substances while serving a prison stint in Canada, federal authorities said Tuesday.
- Gulfport man set sentenced in drug conspiracy Updated: Jul-23-15 4:28 am
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - A Gulfport man has been sentenced to time served for his role in a conspiracy to distribute the prescription anti-anxiety medication Xanax and a non-narcotic anabolic steroid.
- Former Ala. car dealership manager guilty in conspiracy Updated: Jul-22-15 7:41 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Federal prosecutors say the former general manager of a Birmingham Nissan dealership has pleaded guilty in a conspiracy to defraud the automaker.
- Felony case against Anna Nicole Smith confidante dismissed Updated: Jul-22-15 4:49 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge on Wednesday dismissed two felony conspiracy convictions against Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer-boyfriend, ruling it would be unfair to prolong the six-year-old case involving prescription drugs provided to Smith.
- Picayune man to serve prison time for cocaine conspiracy Updated: Jul-21-15 9:22 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Picayune man has pleaded guilty to a bill of information accusing of conspiring to distribute cocaine in Hancock County.
- Coast contractor sentencing reset in public corruption case Updated: Jul-21-15 4:49 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Gulf Coast contractor's sentencing in a bribery conspiracy case involving the Harrison County Utility Authority has been rescheduled.
- Georgia inmates charged in drug trafficking conspiracy Updated: Jul-20-15 9:07 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Two Georgia prison inmates are accused of helping direct a drug trafficking operation in northeastern Alabama from behind bars, federal prosecutors said Monday.
- 4 Ohio men charged in $7M conspiracy to defraud investors Updated: Jul-17-15 6:28 am
CLEVELAND - Federal authorities say four northern Ohio men indicted in an alleged conspiracy to defraud investors out of $7 million were associated with a Mansfield-based company pitching a hypodermic needle destruction device.
- Rogers County commissioners indicted on conspiracy charges Updated: Jul-16-15 7:40 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A current and a former Rogers County commissioner were indicted Thursday on charges of embezzlement and conspiracy by a multicounty grand jury, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt said.
- Maine judge sentences man for marriage fraud conspiracy Updated: Jul-16-15 10:43 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A federal judge has sentenced a Maine man to six months in prison for conspiracy to commit marriage fraud and falsifying documents to mask the fraud.
- Dad found guilty of asking someone to beat up baby sitter Updated: Jul-16-15 6:19 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Jackson County jury has found a father guilty of asking someone to beat up his baby sitter after she made comments that caused him to temporarily lose custody of his child.
- Attorney: I-80 rock-throwing defendant plans no-contest plea Updated: Jul-15-15 1:53 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - An attorney for a young man charged in a rock-throwing incident on a central Pennsylvania interstate that badly injured an Ohio woman says he plans to plead no contest to a conspiracy count.
- Malaysian police probe conspiracy to topple premier Updated: Jul-13-15 1:59 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysian police said Monday they are investigating the leak of confidential documents that allegedly show millions of dollars were funneled to Prime Minister Najib Razak's account, an explosive disclosure that has shaken the ruling coalition in power since 1957 to the core.
- 4 sentenced in $7 million fraud conspiracy Updated: Jul-08-15 8:52 am
MONROE, Louisiana - A Monroe grocery store owner and three workers have been sentenced for their roles in a $7 million scheme to exchange SNAP and WIC benefits to customers for cash and ineligible items.
- Man charged with dealing meth in North Dakota, Minnesota Updated: Jul-08-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal authorities have charged a man accused of dealing methamphetamine in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- CONCACAF ends corporate partnership with Traffic Sports USA Updated: Jul-07-15 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - In the latest fallout from the U.S. federal investigation into soccer corruption, the sport's governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean ended its corporate partnership agency relationship with Traffic Sports USA, two months after the company pleaded guilty to a fraud charge.
- 4 sentenced in home invasion that led to death of girl, 10 Updated: Jul-06-15 5:05 pm
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Four men charged in a home invasion robbery attempt that led to the shooting death of a 10-year-old girl in western Pennsylvania last year have been sentenced to prison.