- Wichita schools to send home students without proper shots Updated: Nov-09-15 3:42 am
WICHITA, Kansas - Wichita students who aren't up to date on required immunizations will be excluded from school next week.
- Missouri football players boycott in protest of president Updated: Nov-08-15 12:52 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri football players announced Saturday night on Twitter that they will not participate in team activities until the university president is removed from office.
- Acadian Middle School provides space for student clinic Updated: Nov-06-15 7:46 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center will soon have its own space at Acadian Middle School to help students with sore throats, sniffles and other ailments.
- Student on hunger strike against Missouri system president Updated: Nov-04-15 8:08 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A graduate student is refusing to eat in an effort to oust University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe for failing to respond to a range of student concerns, such as the use of racial slurs on campus.
- Mental health clinics to open at 15 more Buffalo schools Updated: Oct-30-15 3:05 am
BUFFALO, New York - Mental health services are being expanded in Buffalo public schools with the opening of 15 new clinics this fall.
- Beatrice school uses class time for college applications Updated: Oct-28-15 2:31 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Beatrice High School is taking part in a new program pressing schools to set aside classroom time to allow students to fill out college and scholarship applications.
- Northern Idaho clinic offers free legal aid to veterans Updated: Oct-26-15 5:54 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - U.S. Marine Corps veteran Bill West was able to get an answer to a legal question he hadn't been able to afford to ask since 2009.