- Police: Full impact of Austin's hands-free law still unclear Updated: Jul-27-15 12:26 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Austin police say it's still too early to determine the full impact the city's ban on cellphone use while driving is having on traffic crashes.
- Volusia County beach-driving ban ups property values Updated: Jul-19-15 3:08 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona Beach is famous for allowing drivers to cruise its sand-packed shoreline, but real estate experts say getting cars off the beach could raise property values.
- Woman charged in fatal crash violates driving ban Updated: Jul-18-15 4:08 am
RED BUD, Illinois - A southern Illinois judge has increased the bond for a 20-year-old woman caught driving with a suspended license while awaiting trial for reckless homicide.
- Arizona driver's licenses for DREAMers back in court Updated: Jul-16-15 9:19 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An attorney for the state of Arizona ran into pointed questions from appeals court judges during a hearing on the state's now-reversed policy of denying driver's licenses to young immigrants.
- Some Indiana lawmakers unaware of cellphone ban amendment Updated: Jul-16-15 3:37 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Young people in Indiana weren't the only ones caught off guard by an amendment to a state law that banned the use of cellphones for all drivers under age 21.
- Teen truckers? Bill would drop big-rig driver age to 18 Updated: Jul-10-15 5:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Parents may hesitate to hand teens the keys to the family car, but Congress is proposing to allow drivers as young as 18 to get behind the wheel of big rigs on the nation's interstates