- Actions of resigning Ala. judge might be impeachable Updated: Jun-01-15 8:46 pm
ATLANTA - A federal judicial conference is reviewing the actions of an Alabama judge who announced his resignation last week, months after he was arrested on a spousal abuse charge.
- Hastert rose to speakership among the scandals of others Updated: May-29-15 7:09 pm
WASHINGTON - Dennis Hastert's career as House speaker both arose and ended amid the sex-related scandals of others.
- Madagascar's president faces impeachment attempt Updated: May-29-15 7:46 am
ANTANANARIVO, Madagascar - Political instability is looming in Madagascar, where lawmakers voted this week to impeach the country's president, who disputed the outcome and whose supporters say the result was falsified.
- Oregon House asks voters for authority to impeach governor Updated: May-19-15 6:41 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon voters may be deciding whether state legislators should have power to impeach the governor and other elected officials from the executive branch after the state House approved a resolution Tuesday sending a proposed constitutional amendment to the ballot in 2016.
- Petition to remove Muscogee chief falls short of goal Updated: May-19-15 8:31 am
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - A petition to remove the embattled principal chief of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation has failed.
- 2 Thai ex-govt ministers impeached over alleged rice graft Updated: May-08-15 6:14 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's military-appointed legislature voted on Friday to impeach the former commerce minister and his deputy for alleged corruption in a rice deal the nation's graft watchdog said was bogus.