- Outdoor Heritage Fund grants smallest amount in its history Updated: May-25-16 10:17 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A program supported by energy production tax that provides grants to conservation projects in North Dakota is doling out about $1.1 million in the latest round of funding.
- Group that helped sell Iran nuke deal also funded media Updated: May-20-16 3:43 pm
WASHINGTON - A group the White House recently identified as a key surrogate in selling the Iran nuclear deal gave National Public Radio $100,000 last year to help it report on the pact and related issues, according to the group's annual report. It also funded reporters and partnerships with other news outlets.
- Energy industries ask Illinois lawmakers for assistance Updated: May-13-16 4:22 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The nuclear, coal and renewable-energy industries are vying for the attention of Illinois lawmakers with just a few weeks left in the session.
- Senate approves $37.5B measure to fund energy, water Updated: May-12-16 4:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate on Thursday approved a $37.5 billion measure to fund energy and water programs next year, the first of the 12 spending bills lawmakers must approve to keep the government operating.
- The Latest: Youth offenders bill, tributes close session Updated: May-11-16 9:29 pm
DENVER - The Latest on the Colorado legislature's last day Wednesday (all times local):
- The Latest: Colorado severance tax refund bill advances Updated: May-10-16 11:02 pm
DENVER - The Latest on a Colorado severance tax bill (all times local):
- Colorado severance tax refund bill advances Updated: May-10-16 7:23 pm
DENVER - The state Senate has passed a bill to pay $115 million in tax refunds - not to people, but to oil and gas companies.
- Colorado bracing to repay millions in energy taxes Updated: May-09-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Colorado will have to cough up hundreds of millions in tax refunds to energy companies over the next couple years.
- New York state schedules series of hearings on clean energy Updated: May-09-16 12:51 am
ALBANY, New York - The New York State Department of Public Service is hosting a series of public hearings on a new clean energy proposal.