- David Ginola expected to fully recover after heart surgery Updated: May-20-16 12:40 pm
PARIS - The surgeon who operated on David Ginola said the former France winger "almost died" after having a heart attack while playing soccer.
- Almost half of heart attacks are silent; they're still risky Updated: May-17-16 5:17 pm
CHICAGO - Almost half of all heart attacks cause no obvious symptoms, yet they can still be life-threatening, according to research on more than 9,000 middle-aged men and women.
- Indianapolis woman leads anti-violence walks Updated: May-15-16 5:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A 66-year-old Indianapolis woman isn't letting a list of maladies that includes heart failure, high blood pressure and diabetes from walking across the city as part of a community effort to combat gun violence.
- Plant-based diet revolution could start in Lee County Updated: May-14-16 3:01 am
FORT MYERS, Florida - One grew up on a cattle farm. The other on a dairy farm.
- Cameron's anti-corruption summit faces uphill struggle Updated: May-12-16 6:27 am
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday called corruption a "cancer" at the heart of the world's problems, while U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said it was as great a threat as extremism.
- More heart clinic patients notified about hepatitis risk Updated: May-10-16 1:32 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - West Virginia health officials are notifying more patients at a heart clinic in Beckley who may have been exposed to hepatitis after four additional cases of hepatitis C were detected by the state Bureau of Public Health.
- Firefighter's death ruled due to crash, not heart condition Updated: May-07-16 3:18 pm
HANOVER, Pennsylvania - A coroner says the death in an accident of a veteran central Pennsylvania firefighter who was responding to a blaze was due to the crash rather than a heart condition.
- Report: Heart condition didn't cause man's death in custody Updated: Apr-29-16 5:07 pm
BALTIMORE - A man who died after a struggle with Baltimore police officers in 2013 died because he couldn't breathe, and not because of a heart condition as the department's independent review board concluded, according to a new forensic review of his autopsy.
- Ex-world time trial champ Rogers retires with heart problem Updated: Apr-25-16 8:10 pm
SYDNEY - Former time-trial world champion Michael Rogers has retired from competitive cycling because of a heart condition.
- Double transplant in Stanford gives women new organs Updated: Apr-25-16 10:46 am
STANFORD, California - A rare "domino" transplant in Stanford has provided new organs to two women.