- Winners announced in 2016 KAPB contest Updated: Apr-30-16 9:31 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Winners of the Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 30 in Louisville. The KAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The KAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.
- Winners announced in 2016 MAPB contest Updated: Apr-23-16 10:31 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Winners of the Mississippi Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 23 in Jackson, Mississippi. The MAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The MAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.
- Virginas broadcast winners list Updated: Apr-23-16 4:22 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Winners have been announced in the Virginias Associated Press Broadcasters 2016 contest.
- Maine Public Broadcasting Network to offer classical station Updated: Apr-20-16 12:51 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Public Broadcasting Network plans to launch a separate classical music service this spring.
- A-Rod, Yanks stop skids; Tanaka tops Iwakuma and M's, 4-3 Updated: Apr-17-16 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez took an immediate liking to his new spot lower in the batting order.
- Associated Press, Guardian among top Headliner Award winners Updated: Apr-13-16 2:02 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Associated Press, The Guardian US, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting and Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV have won top honors as "best of show" winners in the 82nd National Headliner Awards.
- List of TV winners in 2015-2016 Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-09-16 10:13 pm
AUSTIN: March 26, 2015 TELEVISION WINNERS
- The Latest: Pennsylvania Democrats' US Senate primary debate Updated: Apr-09-16 9:31 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest a debate on the campus of Penn State University between three Democrats running for a chance to unseat Republican U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey in the fall election (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
- Satellite firm stops Hezbollah TV broadcasts in Lebanon Updated: Apr-06-16 11:32 am
BEIRUT - An Egyptian regional satellite provider cut the broadcast of Hezbollah's TV station in the Shiite group's native Lebanon on Wednesday, the latest in escalating tensions between the Iranian-backed organization and Sunni Arab countries in the region.
- NFL picks Twitter to stream Thursday night games Updated: Apr-05-16 5:22 pm
NEW YORK - The NFL has picked Twitter to stream its Thursday night games.
- Conservative group launches ad buy for Wisconsin's Johnson Updated: Apr-04-16 8:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The national conservative group funded by Charles and David Koch is launching a $1.1 million television ad campaign in Wisconsin in support of Republican Sen. Ron Johnson as he faces a tough re-election fight.
- Watchdog group calls TV ratings flawed, demands overhaul Updated: Apr-04-16 8:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - The TV content ratings system consistently fails to protect children from adult fare and must be overhauled, a watchdog group said Monday.
- Mourners gather to remember EWTN founder Mother Angelica Updated: Apr-01-16 5:33 pm
HANCEVILLE, Alabama - Mother Angelica's religious devotion made her an inspiration to Catholics around the world, but mourners who honored her Friday said it was her relatable and embracing nature that helped spread the love of Jesus through a worldwide media empire that grew from the garage of a monastery in rural Alabama.