- Food education center getting built at South Dakota State Updated: May-22-16 12:43 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - A food education center that will include small fields, a kitchen and other features is being built at South Dakota State University.
- Agrihoods take root: a housing trend rooted in agriculture Updated: May-17-16 9:39 am
DAVIS, California - "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm?" asks the old song. The answer may be: Build them an agrihood.
- Eastern Market could draw food-related business expansions Updated: May-17-16 5:46 am
DETROIT - Officials say a 10-year plan for Detroit's Eastern Market could help create up to 3,000 new food-related jobs and prompt up to $300 million in new food-related business expansions.
- At Danville's Grace Cafe, pay what you can for local food Updated: May-15-16 11:33 am
DANVILLE, Kentucky - By 11:30 a.m., Grace CafÃ© is filling up fast.
- Food freedom movement clashes with public health fears Updated: May-06-16 5:23 pm
OGDEN, Utah - In 2014, 99 people were infected by bacteria traced to raw milk sold at a small dairy in Weber County. One person died and 10 were hospitalized. The campylobacter outbreak triggered an investigation by state and federal health authorities of unpasteurized milk practices in Utah.
- Annual expo to feature local foods, decor, artwork Updated: Apr-30-16 8:29 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire-made products are in the spotlight this weekend at the annual "Made in NH" expo in Manchester.