- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy' Updated: Jul-03-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hispanic leaders are bristling at the largely tepid response by Republican presidential candidates to Donald Trump's characterization of Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers.
- Police identify motel intruder shot by ex-CNN reporter Updated: Jul-03-15 5:22 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The man fatally shot by a former CNN reporter at an Albuquerque motel had fled parole in Tennessee, police said.
- In Women's World Cup viewership, new generation is older one Updated: Jul-03-15 3:47 pm
A generation of American women who grew up playing sports because of Title IX now makes up the television audience that advertisers covet.
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - HGTV is working the buddy system.
- Reelz rescues Miss USA pageant, dropped by NBC in Trump flap Updated: Jul-02-15 9:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Miss USA pageant, left without a TV home following blowback against co-owner Donald Trump over his comments on Mexican immigrants, has been rescued by the Reelz channel.
- Reigning Miss Universe rebukes Trump for his migrant remarks Updated: Jul-02-15 9:01 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - The reigning Miss Universe says Donald Trump, the beauty pageant's owner, was "hurtful and unfair" in his comments about Mexican migrants. But Paulina Vega of Colombia says she isn't giving up her crown.
- TV news crews robbed of cameras during live broadcasts Updated: Jul-02-15 5:16 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - News crews from two San Francisco Bay Area television stations were robbed at gunpoint and a cameraman was pistol whipped during live broadcasts on Thursday.
- In Tech: Lifetime video service, Sprint's new price plans Updated: Jul-02-15 4:07 pm
Fans of Lifetime's melodramatic movies can now see them for $4 a month - without subscribing to cable.
- 'Shark Week' returns for 28th year with first Cuban visit Updated: Jul-02-15 1:56 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sharks are serious business this summer, with "Sharknado"-style flippancy a barely heard echo following grisly attacks on beachgoers off the Florida, California and North and South Carolina coasts.
- Sonia Manzano, who played Maria on 'Sesame Street,' retiring Updated: Jul-02-15 1:14 pm
NEW YORK - "Sesame Street" is about to be less A-OK. Sonia Manzano, who has played the role of Maria on the groundbreaking kid show since 1971, is retiring.
- Outraged over peas in guac? Wait until you try Brocamole! Updated: Jul-02-15 1:13 pm
Thank goodness for Twitter-powered outrage. How else would we know just how horribly offensive the combination of peas and avocados is?
- 'Humans' star William Hurt says AI sentience is 'inevitable' Updated: Jul-02-15 12:31 pm
NEW YORK - For William Hurt it isn't a question of whether someone will invent a robot with feelings, it's a matter of when.
- 'Rectify' returns for Season 3 of a murder's aftermath Updated: Jul-02-15 10:20 am
NEW YORK - Abigail Spencer remembers being about to shoot a scene for last season's "Rectify." It was set in a hospital room as Daniel, played by series star Aden Young, came out of the coma from his brutal beat-down. At bedside was his devoted sister Amantha, played by Spencer.
- Colbert interviews Eminem on Michigan public-access TV show Updated: Jul-02-15 3:19 am
MONROE, Michigan - Stephen Colbert has temporarily taken over a public-access TV show in southeastern Michigan in an episode that featured rapper Eminem.
- Son of 'Barney' co-creator gets 15 years for shooting Updated: Jul-02-15 12:34 am
LOS ANGELES - The son of a co-creator of the "Barney and Friends" TV show has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for shooting his Malibu neighbor.
- WWE seeking to block concussion-related lawsuits Updated: Jul-01-15 10:41 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is asking a federal judge to block lawsuits by former wrestlers who claim they have suffered long-term health problems from concussions they received in the ring.
- Golf organizations distance themselves from Trump Updated: Jul-01-15 4:40 pm
Donald Trump says the golf industry supports him because "they know I'm right." Four leading golf organizations said he's wrong.
- Laurence Fishburne to star in 'Roots' miniseries remake Updated: Jul-01-15 2:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - Laurence Fishburne is joining the "Roots" miniseries remake.
- TV Land pulls 'Dukes of Hazzard' reruns from its schedule Updated: Jul-01-15 2:18 pm
NEW YORK - TV Land has dumped "The Dukes of Hazzard."
- 'Ballers' looks at humor, drama in the lives of pro athletes Updated: Jul-01-15 12:20 pm
MIAMI - Omar Benson Miller spent three seasons on "CSI: Miami," but only this past year did he get a chance to film a television show in South Florida.
- Gushiken at last happy as boxer after Hall of Fame induction Updated: Jul-01-15 5:09 am
TOKYO - It was a long fight for Yoko Gushiken to find life after boxing. Or rather, to find his life was all about boxing, after all.
- Lebanon planning first-ever Mayberry-themed festival Updated: Jul-01-15 3:34 am
LEBANON, Kentucky - The city of Lebanon is launching a new festival built around the town of Mayberry from "The Andy Griffith Show."
- Kim Kardashian says use of selfies can be empowering Updated: Jul-01-15 2:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Kim Kardashian says the large number of selfies she posts on social media empowers her to control her public image, but also contributes to her being viewed by some merely as a sexual object.
- Ted Cruz turns 'Simpsons' jobseeker; he'll take any part Updated: Jun-30-15 6:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Ted Cruz wants to be president, but he's got another job in mind as well: voice actor for "The Simpsons."
- Cheryl Burke, Thomas Roberts won't host Miss USA Updated: Jun-30-15 6:09 pm
NEW YORK - The Miss USA pageant has lost all of its co-hosts.