- Sea Shepard founder Paul Watson rams whalers for a living Updated: May-28-16 11:05 am
PARIS - He's a fugitive on Interpol's Red List and a marine vigilante who's done jail time for extradition requests. Yet to many, he's also a heroic marine conservationist who risks his life and those of his crew to save countless endangered whales, turtles, dolphins and sharks from slaughter.
- In business and politics, Trump stokes internal rivalries Updated: May-28-16 2:38 am
WASHINGTON - When Donald Trump acquired a pair of Atlantic City casinos in the mid-1980s, he pitted his managers against each other in a ferocious competition over everything from booking entertainers to attracting high-rolling gamblers.
- Ex-'Glee' star Mark Salling indicted on child-porn charges Updated: May-28-16 12:41 am
LOS ANGELES - Mark Salling, who played bad-boy Noah "Puck" Puckerman on the Fox musical dramedy "Glee," was charged Friday with receiving and possessing child pornography.
- AP Exclusive: Bridge collapse survivor linked to IS in Syria Updated: May-27-16 5:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mohamed Roble was weeks shy of his 11th birthday when the school bus he was on plummeted more than 30 feet as the bridge beneath gave way.
- 'Shield' actor's words used against him in murder trial Updated: May-27-16 5:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - An actor who played a police officer on TV show "The Shield" is guilty of murder because of remarks he made about the killing to detectives, his brother-in-law and in text messages to his dead wife, a prosecutor told a jury Friday.
- Exotic cat dead after fire at hip hop figure's home in Vegas Updated: May-27-16 5:09 pm
LAS VEGAS - Authorities in Las Vegas are investigating the cause of a fire that damaged the home of a hip hop figure and left an exotic pet wildcat dead.
- Concert on beach heralds start of summer at Jersey shore Updated: May-27-16 4:09 pm
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - As he belted out the words to "Nothin' But A Good Time," Poison singer Bret Michaels gave voice to the plans of residents and revelers alike as the unofficial start of summer arrived at the Jersey shore.
- 'Full House' property for sale if new family can swing $4M Updated: May-27-16 3:40 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Victorian that served as the exterior of the iconic 1980s' sitcom "Full House" is for sale, and the price tag for any would-be Tanner family is $4.15 million.
- The Latest: Actor's attorney seeks manslaughter conviction Updated: May-27-16 2:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the murder trial of an actor from TV series "The Shield" (all times local):
- NBC Sports switches up TV schedule for Stanley Cup Final Updated: May-27-16 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - NBC Sports is switching up its broadcast schedule for the Stanley Cup Final.
- Trump agrees to debate Sanders but sets stiff price Updated: May-27-16 12:23 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has provisionally accepted Bernie Sanders' proposal to debate, but the billionaire is setting a high price for participating. His condition: The hosting TV network would have to put up millions of dollars for charity.
- Bill Moyers turns down $35,000 speaking fee from Rutgers Updated: May-26-16 5:09 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - PBS journalist Bill Moyers has turned down a $35,000 fee that Rutgers University offered for speaking at part of its graduation ceremony.
- Egypt: Muslim mob attacks Christians, parade naked woman Updated: May-26-16 2:21 pm
CAIRO - An armed Muslim mob stripped an elderly Christian woman and paraded her naked on the streets in an attack last week in which seven Christian homes were also looted and torched in a province south of the Egyptian capital.
HELSINKI - A Norwegian consumers' group took inspiration from "slow television" to produce a marathon webcast of a team of readers going through the fine print of terms and conditions of downloadable apps.
- Winfrey explores megachurch drama in OWN series 'Greenleaf' Updated: May-26-16 12:10 pm
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Oprah Winfrey's latest project as both producer and actress continues her exploration of religion and spirituality.
- Anthony Hopkins overcomes his stage fright in 'The Dresser' Updated: May-26-16 10:20 am
LONDON - He's a much-lauded Academy Award-winning performer and his Hannibal Lecter is one of the all-time great movie villains.
- Former school of 'Dancing With the Stars' winner rejoices Updated: May-26-16 6:42 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - The Maryland School for the Deaf is rejoicing after one of its former students was named the winner of this season's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Indy 500 organizers announce sellout, lift TV blackout Updated: May-25-16 4:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - All tickets for Sunday's Indianapolis 500 have been sold and, for only the third time in history, local race fans will be able to watch the race live on television.
- HBO producer among 2 charged in dermatologist's OD death Updated: May-25-16 2:37 pm
NEW YORK - The producer of an HBO series was among two men arrested Wednesday in the 2015 death of a dermatologist who overdosed on cocaine and alcohol.
- 'The Americans' renewed for 2 more seasons before bowing out Updated: May-25-16 1:29 pm
NEW YORK - "The Americans" will conclude its series run on FX with two more seasons, the network announced Wednesday.
- Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74 Updated: May-25-16 12:57 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.
- C-USA agrees to TV deals with 4 networks, including ESPN Updated: May-25-16 11:32 am
IRVING, Texas - Conference USA has reached a multiyear agreement to have its football and basketball games and other sports televised by four networks, including ESPN.
- C-USA, ESPN agree to deal to air 6 football games Updated: May-25-16 10:40 am
BRISTOL, Connecticut - Conference USA has agreed to a deal with ESPN to televise five regular-season football games and the league championship in 2016 and '17.
- Case reopened for 'Real Housewives' star Teresa Giudice Updated: May-25-16 8:05 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - A federal judge has reopened a bankruptcy case for "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Teresa Giudice (JOO'-dys), who pleaded guilty in 2014 to bankruptcy fraud.
- Ariana Grande replaces Whitney Houston hologram on 'Voice' Updated: May-25-16 7:31 am
LOS ANGELES - Ariana Grande has filled in for a hologram version of Whitney Houston in a duet with Christina Aguilera on the season finale of NBC's "The Voice."