- Officials: Red-haired students at middle school bullied Updated: Nov-25-15 9:05 pm
MELROSE, Massachusetts - School officials in a Boston suburb say they are outraged by a bullying incident in which a group of middle school students kicked other students with red hair during a break in classes.
- Court fight erupts over care of media mogul Sumner Redstone Updated: Nov-25-15 8:46 pm
LOS ANGELES - A legal battle that began Wednesday over medical care for ailing media mogul Sumner Redstone has produced dueling portraits of the billionaire's health and mental state.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain Updated: Nov-25-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York City subway Updated: Nov-25-15 4:58 pm
NEW YORK - An ad campaign that featured Nazi imagery has been pulled from the New York City subway system.
- Nat Geo Wild's 'Big Cat Week' includes live African safaris Updated: Nov-25-15 4:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - As a chaser to the Thanksgiving feast and football, consider heading out on an African safari.
- Streaming channels, the gifts that keeps on giving Updated: Nov-25-15 3:29 pm
LOS ANGELES - Looking for a holiday present that's a perfect fit, procrastinator-friendly and a constant reminder of your generosity? Consider a gift subscription to one of the abundance of streaming choices that range from mainstream to niche.
- Veteran soap actor David Canary dies at age 77 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 pm
WILTON, Connecticut - Longtime soap opera actor David Canary, best known for his role as twin brothers on "All My Children," has died at age 77.
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that tuneful road Updated: Nov-25-15 12:34 pm
NEW YORK - Soon, a determined girl named Dorothy will ease on down that road in NBC's "The Wiz Live!"
- Bryan Voltaggio denies accusations made by cooks in lawsuit Updated: Nov-25-15 11:49 am
BALTIMORE - Attorneys for prominent Maryland "Top Chef" Bryan Voltaggio and restaurateur Hilda Staples are denying accusations that their clients improperly paid workers.
- Brian Williams settles into new job at MSNBC Updated: Nov-25-15 11:19 am
NEW YORK - Coming out of a commercial break shortly before 11:20 a.m., Brian Williams had slipped into the anchor chair on MSNBC Tuesday as President Barack Obama met with French President Francois Hollande.
- Showtime documetary collects all of the former CIA chiefs Updated: Nov-25-15 10:59 am
NEW YORK - After making a documentary about presidential chiefs of staff two years ago, filmmaker Jules Naudet joked about focusing on another important government job where it would seem next to impossible to get interview subjects to speak candidly, if at all.
- Cable TV hunting show hosts pleads guilty in poaching case Updated: Nov-24-15 9:52 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - The host of a cable TV hunting show has pleaded guilty as part of an investigation into poaching on a remote national preserve in Alaska.
- Rosie O'Donnell relishes criminal role on Fox's 'Empire' Updated: Nov-24-15 8:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - Rosie O'Donnell was delighted when "Empire" creator Lee Daniels invited her to guest star on the Fox drama, then got a case of nerves.
- Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy contract Updated: Nov-24-15 7:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Television personality and actress Sherri Shepherd has been found legally responsible for a child born to a surrogate she and her ex-husband hired before they divorced, a Pennsylvania appeals court ruled this week in upholding the surrogacy contract.
- Marlins fire TV analyst Tommy Hutton after 19 seasons Updated: Nov-24-15 3:56 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins have fired Tommy Hutton, their TV analyst for 19 years.
- There's a holiday gift to make every TV fan happy Updated: Nov-24-15 3:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - Pity TV fans back in the day, eager to buy really cool merchandise tie-ins to their favorite series but victims of bad timing.
- Nielsen's top programs for Nov. 16-22 Updated: Nov-24-15 3:50 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Nov. 16-22. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- John Stamos pleads no contest to driving under the influence Updated: Nov-24-15 3:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - John Stamos was sentenced to three years of probation Tuesday after he pleaded no contest to driving under the influence of a drug earlier this year.
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Updated: Nov-24-15 3:42 pm
NEW YORK - No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- HLN network boss out after 2 years Updated: Nov-24-15 3:22 pm
NEW YORK - Albie Hecht has quit as chief executive of the HLN network, leaving the CNN offshoot in search of a new boss.
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' contestant denies assault charges Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 am
BEVERLY HILLS, California - A businessman who appeared as a contestant on the Bravo TV reality dating show "Millionaire Matchmaker" has pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting three women in Southern California.
- The Grinch, Mariah Carey join the holiday TV festivities Updated: Nov-24-15 9:47 am
LOS ANGELES - It's that most wonderful time of the TV year when we are visited again by the welcome ghosts of classic holiday programs past - hello again, Frosty the Snowman and even mean old Grinch!
- Ex-husband of 'Teen Mom' star arrested in North Carolina Updated: Nov-24-15 8:58 am
BOLIVIA, North Carolina - The ex-husband of Jenelle Evans from MTV's "Teen Mom 2" has been arrested and jailed in North Carolina.
- France enjoys big night at International Emmys, with 3 wins Updated: Nov-23-15 10:19 pm
NEW YORK - France had a big night Monday at the International Emmys with a leading three awards, led by the hit crime thriller "Engrenages" ("Spiral") which won for best drama series. Brazil received two Emmys, with "Doce de Mae" ("Sweet Mother") chosen the best comedy.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.