- EXCHANGE: Hard-cider sales on the rise in Southern Illinois Updated: May-31-15 11:46 am
COBDEN, Illinois - Seven years ago, Brad Genung took a healthy gamble.
- Napa grand jury suggests more comprehensive winery audits Updated: May-29-15 2:24 pm
NAPA, California - With about 350 active wineries in Napa County, a grand jury is ordering officials to go farther than the county's current policy of auditing 20 wineries at random.
- Benchmark program takes aim at helping Michigan wineries Updated: May-27-15 4:14 am
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - A benchmarking program focused on Michigan wineries and vineyards could help managers hone in on higher profits.
- Trump Organization opens 10-room B&B at Virginia mansion Updated: May-26-15 10:39 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A Virginia bed-and-breakfast owned by the Trump Organization has opened its doors to the public.
- Trump opens 10-room B&B on Charlottesville mansion Updated: May-26-15 10:32 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A Charlottesville bed-and-breakfast owned by the Trump Organization has opened its doors to the public.
- Committee passes bill lifting winery ban in Nevada counties Updated: May-08-15 12:02 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada Senate committee has passed a compromise bill that repeals the state's partial ban on wineries.
- Arizona wineries fear decline in grapes after cold snap Updated: May-03-15 6:04 pm
ELGIN, Arizona - Freezing temperatures may put a chill on this season's grape harvest for several southern Arizona wineries.