- Filipino pair reach semifinals of Women's Amateur Four-Ball Updated: May-25-16 12:08 am
BOWLING GREEN, Florida - Princess Mary Superal made a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole to lead her Filipino team into the semifinals of the U.S. Women's Amateur Four-Ball on Tuesday.
- Stanford, Washington meet for NCAA women's title Updated: May-24-16 10:56 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Sarah Rhee had nothing to lose and wound up with an unlikely victory Tuesday that sent Washington to the final of the NCAA women's golf championship against defending champion Stanford.
- Medals or mosquitoes? Zika still talk of Olympic golf Updated: May-24-16 6:09 pm
Olympic qualifying for golf ends in seven weeks, at which time players will have to determine if medals outweigh mosquitoes.
- Russell Knox gaining confidence going into key stretch Updated: May-24-16 2:43 pm
Russell Knox needed results before he could find confidence, and now his confidence is soaring.
- Filipino pair advance to round of 16 in Women's Four-Ball Updated: May-23-16 6:59 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Florida - Paulina Del Rosario and Princess Mary Superal of the Philippines seized control with a birdie on the par-3 10th and won their opening match, 3 and 2, in the U.S. Women's Amateur Four-Ball on Monday.
- Ariya Jutanugarn wins 2nd in a row on the LPGA Tour Updated: May-22-16 5:03 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Ariya Jutanugarn quickly has made winning a habit on the LPGA Tour.
- Wearn wins in Georgia; Sagstrom breaks Symetra money record Updated: May-21-16 6:17 pm
MILTON, Georgia - Laura Wearn won the Gosling's Dark 'n Stormy Classic on Saturday for her first Symetra Tour title, and Sweden's Madelene Sagstrom was second to break the season money record.
- Winners announced in 2015 PAPME contest Updated: May-20-16 11:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Patriot-News and the Erie Times-News won sweepstakes awards Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors' annual banquet.
- Muirfield says 'no' to female members, off British Open list Updated: May-19-16 5:11 pm
Muirfield was stripped of its right to host the British Open after the Scottish club voted against admitting female members in a move that provoked sharp criticism from players and lawmakers Thursday.
- Muirfield just latest club to face discrimination backlash Updated: May-19-16 12:14 pm
The backlash engulfing Muirfield isn't the first time discrimination issues have had a negative impact on a potential site for a major golf championship.
- Royal Troon consults members on allowing women to join club Updated: May-17-16 9:50 am
TROON, Scotland - Royal Troon Golf Club, the host of this year's British Open, is consulting members on whether its male-only membership policy should end.
- Lexi Thompson wins World Ladies in Japan Updated: May-08-16 4:08 am
IBARAKI, Japan - Lexi Thompson won the World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup on Sunday, closing with an even-par 72 for a two-stroke victory over Japan's Ayaka Watanabe.
- Se Ri Pak receives special exemption for US Women's Open Updated: May-04-16 4:51 pm
FAR HILLS, New Jersey - Retiring South Korean great Se Ri Pak has received a special exemption from the U.S. Golf Association to play in the U.S. Women's Open.
- UCA's Emma Svensson invited to NCAA Women's Golf Regional Updated: Apr-26-16 2:11 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas freshman Emma Svensson has been invited to play in the 2016 NCAA Women's Golf Division I Regionals.