- Lewis, Tamulis hoping for more LPGA Tour success in Alabama Updated: May-04-16 8:33 pm
PRATTVILLE, Alabama - Stacy Lewis is hoping that making a much-needed putt will give her a boost going into a tournament where she has thrived in the past.
- Se Ri Pak receives special exemption for US Women's Open Updated: May-04-16 4:51 pm
FAR HILLS, New Jersey - Retiring South Korean great Se Ri Pak has received a special exemption from the U.S. Golf Association to play in the U.S. Women's Open.
- NBC and Golf Channel facing a busy summer of golf Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
The summer schedule for NBC and Golf Channel is not finalized, though this much is clear: There won't be another summer like this one from the number of big events to two premier tournaments that the networks have never broadcast.
- UCA's Emma Svensson invited to NCAA Women's Golf Regional Updated: Apr-26-16 2:11 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas freshman Emma Svensson has been invited to play in the 2016 NCAA Women's Golf Division I Regionals.
- Altomare outlasts Broch Larsen in Symetra Tour playoff Updated: Apr-24-16 8:44 pm
SARASOTA, Florida - Brittany Altomare won the Guardian Retirement Championship on Sunday at windy Sara Bay, beating Denmark's Nicole Broch Larsen with a birdie on the fifth hole of a playoff.
- Michelle Wie withdraws because of neck spasms Updated: Apr-24-16 5:53 pm
DALY CITY, California - Michelle Wie withdrew from the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic on Sunday because of neck spasms after playing the first 15 holes in 11 over.
- Inbee Park sidelined by left thumb injury Updated: Apr-22-16 6:45 pm
DALY CITY, California - Inbee Park said Friday that she is taking a month off because of a thumb injury, pushing back her LPGA Hall of Fame qualification.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Arkansas women's golfers finish 3rd at SEC tournament Updated: Apr-18-16 8:52 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas' women's golf team finished third in this weekend's Southeastern Conference tournament played at Birmingham, Alabama.