- LPGA team event moves to Merit Club near Chicago Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour is moving the International Crown to the Merit Club outside Chicago next year.
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning Updated: Nov-23-15 12:51 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Lydia Ko had just been handed a $1 million bonus for the second consecutive year, and the first thing she thought about buying with those newfound additional riches was a new phone.
- Jeff Gove wins Pebble Beach Invitational Updated: Nov-22-15 8:22 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Web.com Tour player Jeff Gove won the Pebble Beach Invitational on Sunday, birdieing the final two holes for a 6-under 66 and a two-shot victory over Champions Tour players Kevin Sutherland and Duffy Waldorf.
- Kerr wins title, Ko takes $1 million, Park going to Hall Updated: Nov-22-15 5:30 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Cristie Kerr was the player of the week. Lydia Ko was the player of the year and pocketed another $1 million bonus. Inbee Park will be among the players of all-time.
- LPGA purses rise to $63 million for 33 events in 2016 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:02 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Purses on the LPGA Tour will rise by $4 million in 2016, and officials are aiming for a second event in China.
- Lee, Pettersen say Solheim dustup no longer an issue Updated: Nov-19-15 2:58 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Alison Lee just got into a sorority at UCLA, is majoring in communications and has a professor who doesn't appreciate her skipping quizzes to play pro golf.
- Kia extends LPGA Tour event title sponsorship through 2018 Updated: Nov-18-15 6:33 pm
CARLSBAD, California - Kia Motors has extended its title sponsorship of the LPGA Tour event at Aviara Resort through 2018.
- Man wins Maserati with hole-in-1 at charity golf tournament Updated: Nov-09-15 8:59 am
NEWPORT BEACH, California - A Temecula man is zipping around in a new Maserati thanks to a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament.
- HSBC renews sponsorship across Asia, Europe Updated: Nov-02-15 9:16 pm
SHANGHAI - HSBC is extending its golf sponsorship for five more years with the World Golf Championship event in Shanghai and the European Tour event in Abu Dhabi.