- Boedker files for salary arbitration with Coyotes Updated: Jul-05-15 6:29 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona Coyotes left wing Mikkel Boekder has filed for salary arbitration.
- Maple Leafs sign Nazem Kadri to 1-year extension Updated: Jul-05-15 6:00 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Maple Leafs signed forward Nazem Kadri to a one-year contract extension on Sunday.
- Minnesota Wild formally re-sign goalie Devan Dubnyk Updated: Jul-04-15 5:56 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have re-signed goalie Devan Dubnyk (DOOB'-nik) to a six-year contract.
- Predators sign Cody Bass to 1-year, two-way contract Updated: Jul-04-15 2:17 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators have signed free-agent forward Cody Bass to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Washington Capitals sign free-agent G Dan Ellis Updated: Jul-04-15 12:44 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Free-agent goalie Dan Ellis signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Washington Capitals.
- Former Leafs GM Dave Nonis joins Ducks' front office Updated: Jul-03-15 9:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Former Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis has joined the Anaheim Ducks' front office as a special assignment scout and consultant to general manager Bob Murray.
- LA Kings re-sign D Jamie McBain to 1-year deal Updated: Jul-03-15 9:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Defenseman Jamie McBain has agreed to a one-year deal to return to the Los Angeles Kings.
- Anaheim Ducks sign Shawn Horcoff to 1-year, $1.75 mill deal Updated: Jul-03-15 9:18 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Veteran center Shawn Horcoff has agreed to a one-year, $1.75 million deal with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Saad signs 6-year, $36 million deal with Columbus Updated: Jul-03-15 8:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Stanley Cup winner Brandon Saad signed a six-year, $36 million contract with his new team, the Columbus Blue Jackets, on Friday.
- Sharks sign veteran forward Joel Ward to 3-year deal Updated: Jul-03-15 6:39 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks signed veteran forward Joel Ward to a three-year contract Friday.
- O'Reilly signs $52.5 million, 7-year extension with Sabres Updated: Jul-03-15 5:20 pm
The Buffalo Sabres have made newly acquired forward Ryan O'Reilly their highest-paid player by signing him to a $52.5 million, seven-year contract extension on Friday.
- Hurricanes hire Mark Morris as minor-league coach Updated: Jul-03-15 3:44 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes have hired veteran coach Mark Morris to coach their AHL affiliate in Charlotte.
- Desjardins stays with Blackhawks Updated: Jul-03-15 3:12 pm
CHICAGO - Forward Andrew Desjardins has agreed to a two-year contract with the Stanley Cup-winning Chicago Blackhawks.
- Oilers sign No. 1 pick McDavid to 3-year, entry-level deal Updated: Jul-03-15 1:56 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Connor McDavid played 66 junior games for the Erie Otters this season and seven more at the world junior championship. Even when the hockey stopped, there was more to do.
- Green movement coloring way sports looks at environment Updated: Jul-03-15 12:33 pm
CHICAGO - Andrew Ference was at the beginning of his NHL career when he met Dr. David Suzuki, who hosts a TV show in Canada. The conversation with the award-winning scientist changed the life of the young defenseman.
- Hotel demolition to make way for hockey arena construction Updated: Jul-03-15 8:14 am
DETROIT - Crews will implode a vacant, 13-story historic hotel to make way for the construction of a new Detroit Red Wings hockey arena.
- Ducks sign new D Kevin Bieksa to 2-year extension thru 2018 Updated: Jul-02-15 8:54 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Defenseman Kevin Bieksa has agreed to a two-year, $8 million contract extension through 2018 with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Caps get Sochi shootout star Oshie from Blues for Brouwer Updated: Jul-02-15 8:26 pm
- Sharks sign McNally, McCarthy, Lerg, Haley to contracts Updated: Jul-02-15 6:32 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks signed former Harvard defenseman Patrick McNally to a two-year contract Thursday and forwards John McCarthy, Bryan Lerg and Micheal Haley to one-year deals.
- LA Kings' Voynov pleads no contest in domestic abuse case Updated: Jul-02-15 6:18 pm
TORRANCE, California - Los Angeles Kings defenseman Slava Voynov was sentenced to three months in jail Thursday after pleading no contest to beating his wife after an argument at a Halloween party last year.
- Ducks re-sign defenseman Korbinian Holzer to 1-year deal Updated: Jul-02-15 5:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Defenseman Korbinian Holzer has re-signed with the Anaheim Ducks, agreeing to a one-year deal worth $750,000.
- RW Erik Condra signs 3-year contract with Lightning Updated: Jul-02-15 3:56 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Free agent right wing Erik Condra has signed a three-year contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Rangers' Martin St. Louis announces retirement Updated: Jul-02-15 3:54 pm
- Canucks fire 2 assistant GMs, director of player personnel Updated: Jul-02-15 3:49 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks cleaned out their front office, firing assistant general managers Laurence Gilman and Lorne Henning and director of player personnel Eric Crawford on Thursday.
- Rangers sign G Brandon Halverson to entry-level contract Updated: Jul-02-15 3:16 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers have signed 19-year-old goaltender Brandon Halverson to an entry-level contract.