- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- NHL COO John Collins departs after 7 years Updated: Nov-24-15 6:31 pm
NEW YORK - John Collins, the chief operating officer of the NHL, is stepping down after seven years on the job.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Travel new and now: Hanukkah events, Cyber Monday, Big Sky Updated: Nov-24-15 4:55 pm
CHABAD HANUKKAH LIGHTINGS
- Forbes: Rangers most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion Updated: Nov-24-15 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.
- Hurricanes F Gerbe out 4-6 weeks with lower-body injury Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes expect forward Nathan Gerbe to miss 4-6 weeks with a lower-body injury.
- Rapid City goalie back from brief NHL call-up Updated: Nov-24-15 10:56 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rookie goaltender Marek Langhamer is back with the Rapid City Rush after a brief call-up to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
- UND men's hockey team slips to fifth in national polls Updated: Nov-24-15 8:42 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has slipped one spot in the two national polls but still remains in the top five of both.
- McLeod breaks tie in 3rd, Avalanche beat Jets 4-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was as close to home as Cody McLeod will ever play a National Hockey League game, and he was only happy to oblige his family in attendance and those back home.
- Gostisbehere lifts Flyers over Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 1:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - The Flyers were relieved to finally score a goal. Then they breathed even easier after picking up a win.
- Krejci scores in shootout, Bruins beat Maple Leafs Updated: Nov-24-15 12:57 am
TORONTO - David Krejci will get a lot of the credit for the Bruins' victory. He'd prefer to give it to the penalty-kill unit.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Blues forward Stastny set to return after missing 16 games Updated: Nov-23-15 12:57 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Blues forward Paul Stastny will return to the lineup for St. Louis' game at Buffalo on Monday night after missing 16 games with a broken right foot.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Canadiens beat Islanders 4-2, lose Gallagher to injury Updated: Nov-22-15 11:08 pm
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Faulk, Pesce help Hurricanes end 5-game slide, beat LA 4-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:25 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - When Justin Faulk winds up for his slap shot, the defenseman is making it hurt for Carolina's opponents - both physically, and on the scoreboard.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Niemi gets 2nd shutout and Stars beat Sabres 3-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi is a man of few words, and sometimes even fewer goals.